Old 02-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #1  
Getting back on track...

S/C/G: 195.2/see ticker/167

Height: 5' 8.75"

Smile Hooray!

I just wanted to say that I am soooo happy to find that 3FC is not blocked by my network administrator at work! Almost all non-work related websites are blocked, even the news/weather, which is silly because we need to access weather reports in the winter in Maine! I have lately started eating my lunch in my own office instead of in the communal lunch area, because A) office drama has grown incredibly irritating, and B) it is too tempting when people bring in a lot of extra food and leaving it sitting in there. Today i was looking for something interesting to look at online while I ate my lunch in the privacy of my own space, and after trying CNN with no luck (blocked!), I thought to try 3FC. Hooray! Not blocked! I plan to eat lunch in here whenever possible (sometimes I have meetings during lunch time) and spend my 30 minutes getting inspired by the forums.

Also, I have been really stressed out lately, mostly at work, and it has been totally screwing up my healthy eating and exercising plans. I am back on track now, but for the past 2 weeks have not been doing very well at all. I am hoping that accessing 3FC daily in the middle of the day can just be one more tool in my belt to keep me from eating 3 or 4 day-old donuts in the conference room or driving to a fast food place down the street to binge on french fries.
leela0730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #2  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Good luck and that 3fc isn't blocked, but don't abuse that! I know 3fc is like my lifeline and I would be so lost without the support of these wonderful people.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

This may be difficult to believe when eating is one of your primary tools for stress relief, but eating right and exercising can give you a great sense of control and make you feel LESS stressed! The key is finding other ways to deal with the stress.

What good news that you can still go on 3FC at work -- and if you ever need any weather reports or other information, just ask us to look it up, lol!
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote