Old 02-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #1  
It'll all be worth it...

S/C/G: 245/Ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Default I have made a decision!!

I've been so off the wagon! For 2 months I have been stuffing myself not every attempting to do this. I've gained 7lbs! I've come to the end of my rope about this. My 21st is next year and it was always my be all and end all goal. I refuse to be fat for it. Period.
The only time I have really been focused is when chocolate, crisps(chips), icecream and fizzy drinks have been eliminated from my diet. They are the only foods that I am unable to control myself around. So my decision is I am going to cut them out of my diet for a year(around the time of my 21st).

I can do this. I will be a chocolate addict reformed!!!

Just thought I'd share!

Maddie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203.8/190.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back to the wagon

Keep up the strenth and work towards your goal, you will feel awesome when you reach it!!
Mandylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #3  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey darling, I've been in the same situation... off the wagon for a few months, and I've gained about that much as well!

KUDOS on the giving up of the junk food! I know you can do it! Good luck!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #4  
Registered Nut

S/C/G: 325/325/150

Height: 5'6"

Only 7 lbs? That's darn near maintenance! I know many who could easily put away 30 lbs in a couple months. Keep your eye on the prize!
RN BSN 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #5  
It'll all be worth it...

You ladies are AWESOME!

Mandylyn: Thank you I hope I do feel great at the end of all of this!!

Jelbb: Hey hunni! Did you enjoy your trip over here? Thanks hun. It's a crappy feeling isn't it? We can do it though. How are you getting on?

RN BSN 2009: Thank you I know it could be a lot worse. Heck it has been a lot worse, but it's still a step in the wrong direction ya know?

Last edited by Maddie89; 02-23-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #6  
Meow

Welcome back! IT is great to see when people come back.. it is very inspiring! =]
kalikat003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'8"

good luck! I fell off the wagon after Thanksgiving last year and gained 10 pounds!! I refuse to be chubby for another summer. So I understand where you are coming from. Good luck, you can do it!!
ella13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Hi my name is helena and I am also a chocoholic.. lol

I'm giving up sugar, white bread/flour as well! Until April 19th. The motivation for me to do it this time is my bf is going to take away my ipod for a WEEK every time I indulge. I am so addicted to that thing (new toy) that I think twice about anything bad. It's my second day of this! We can do it!
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #9  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie89 View Post
Jelbb: Hey hunni! Did you enjoy your trip over here? Thanks hun. It's a crappy feeling isn't it? We can do it though. How are you getting on?
Hiya darlin! I did enjoy my trip over there! I spent a ton of my time chilling around the Spire area... my girlie works at Clery's, so I DART'd in from Raheny most days to wander around and shop and get lame-@ss souvenirs from Caroll's.
Got to spend a lot of time with my boy, but living with his dirty little dog (and I am a dog person and love MOST dogs, but I'm blessed to have family members who believe in training their pets...) and being in his mom's home for a month were a bit hard.

I rambled in more detail about how I'm doing with school 'n stuff and how the trip went, if you're interested
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=164582&page=7

Me and Boy:
You don't recognize him, do ya? I bet you guys have passed each other on the street before, hahaha.

Last edited by Jelbb; 02-23-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #10  
It'll all be worth it...

Thanks girls! I really appreciate the support!

Jelbb- Carrols....really? lol. Man I hate the spire. Big waste of money. It's basically a giant tooth pick.
I read your post. Sound like you have a crazy amount going on. As for the boy, he sound like a typical irish guy. So does his mum. Don't be too put of by the lack of affection, it's not uncommon for irish men to be afraid of it lol. But he sounds like a sweet guy, that dvd player thing...How cute is that?! Let me know how it all goes. And if you decide to come to ireland let me know! We could meet up
I don't recognise him lol. But I'm sure we've passed on the street. It is a pretty small place!

btw his dog sound really gross....