Old 02-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #1  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Question Mel B Totally Fit

I don't know if anybody has heard of this dvd. My Spice Girl Mel B aka Scary Spice. I actually ordered it and should be receiving it this week. Has anybody else bought it and tried it out?
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/194.4/135

Height: 5'1"

I have it. It's pretty good. I did work up a nice sweat and it's very easy on the knees.
letsgetaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #3  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I was thinking about getting it, I have Geri's yoga DVD but it's UK region so I can't play it lol I just got it off ebay for cheap way back b/c it's Geri lol :P
Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 294/230/168

Height: 5"6

I don't have this but have read some VERY positive reviews of it in fitness magazines here in the UK so would say it's worth giving it a go! Apparently not one for beginners though.

Last edited by MissVitality; 03-09-2009 at 06:32 PM.
MissVitality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #5  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I finally got it and I sweat and am so sore from doing it. I break the segments until I can build up and do the whole dvd. I want to get the 2 disc becuz that one has a secret ab workout and also a back workout. I love it though definately works and you can feel it
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #6  
Rubber Ducky

S/C/G: 341/307/135

I've seen Mel B's body. She's in great shape. I have a really hard time buying that she got the kind of body she has from her workout. She uses everyday household items from around the house like water bottles and a broom stick...but I don't know. I'm unsure if that's all she does or if she was just trying to make a quick buck.
glitterducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:09 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterducky View Post
I've seen Mel B's body. She's in great shape. I have a really hard time buying that she got the kind of body she has from her workout. She uses everyday household items from around the house like water bottles and a broom stick...but I don't know. I'm unsure if that's all she does or if she was just trying to make a quick buck.

It might be, she probably lifts heavier than the waterbottles and she does recommend going for walk, hikes, runs, and she put some nutrition info in the DVD..so she isn't saying the workout alone is going to do it.

How many people that make exercise videos really do the workouts to get their bodies anyway? It would be nice if they shared what they really did...but I guess their videos wouldn't sell then.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #8  
Rubber Ducky

S/C/G: 341/307/135

I agree...they incorporate other exercise into their lives. fitness videos are kind of misleading. I mean the trainers feautured in the videos have been working on their bodies for years. and it comesacross as I do your video for a few weeks and will look like you.

I'd like to know what Mel's entire plan is. She does this work out...and what kind of diet, what does she REALLY eat, how much extra exercise does she do? I'm not saying her video doesn't work...just you know, curious about how much of it she actually uses.
glitterducky is offline   Reply With Quote