Food Talk And Fabulous Finds - Kashi Rice pilaf

View Full Version : Kashi Rice pilaf

CarolinaGirl
02-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Has anyone tried the Kashi Rice Pilaf? It looks good and I love brown & wild rice.

LindseyLouWho
02-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Yep, it's really good stuff! I use it in place of brown rice, and I've even used it as a hot breakfast cereal or dessert (rice pudding!).

CarolinaGirl
02-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks, I'm gonna try it. I like their other products.

Annie Pele
02-23-2009, 12:44 AM
I love Kashi products! Everything except the crackers. Maybe it's just me, but every time I buy Kashi crackers, not matter what flavor, they seem to be lacking.

The pilaf is great. I'm with Lindsay, I use it a bunch of different ways.

Anybody tried the new Kashi granola bars? They're only 120 calories, they all have a soft chocolate or caramel coating on top, and they have great flavors like chocolate raspberry, dark chocolate coconut, and pumpkin pie.

P.S.: Gosh Lindsay, you're my hero! 184.4 pounds! Good for you! You're absolutely inspirational.

AngieH75
02-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi Annie,

I have the TLC garlic and rosemary crackers and I love them!

I have also tried the dark chocolate coconut granola bars and I think they are good! The chocolate on top is soft too.

Thanks for the review on the rice too! It looks great, I'll definitely have to try it.

LindseyLouWho
02-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I saw those bars at the grocery too and might give them a try when it comes time to buy some more snacky type foods.