Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 02-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #1  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default There are a lot of threads about bras around here...

... and they have inspired me. For Valentine's Day I bought a bra for my SigO as a present. (for me to wear.. not him...) And its a really special bra.

No, its not a push-up, nor is it paddd from here to El Paso.. no this bra is...

...the first bra I have worn in 5 years!

I wore hugs, or sports bras everyday before, you see. Sadly, I am a rather petite person carrying around a hundred extra pounds... none of which are in my boobs, so to get a band that would fit my rib cage, I had to get a bra made for a large woman.. (can we say Lane Bryant, anyone?). But those bras are so... architectural... which is to say very structured, that they dug into me in all the wrong places (Under-wires are not supposed to encircle the breast )
But now, I have lost enough weight that I can fit into a 40C. Its not perfect, and I have to pick a bra with the least amount of structure available (no under-wires for me) but I can wear the new Valentine's Day bra for more than an hour at a time, and that is a huge achievement.
Plus my SigO loves the separate part, no more mono-boob for me!

knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote