Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2002, 09:30 PM   #1  

Angry Online Journaling Pal (s)

Hello, I am looking for an online journaling buddie. Someone or a few people to e-mail my daily journals to and yours to me. Journaling has always been my biggest success. But I have been getting away from it and it shows. I know if I have someone to share ideas with and that is exspecting to read my journal, I will be very careful with what I eat. If this sounds like something you can commit to please let me know. Thanks

Kathy
[email protected]
Old 05-31-2002, 05:58 PM   #2  

Default Hi Kathy

H iK athy,
I would be committed to doing this,it's been my hardest challenge is staying on the program and journaling,if I had someone kicking me in the can everyday,and sharing the journey would be great.If you want to email me it's [email protected]
Old 06-01-2002, 12:01 PM   #3  

Have you thought about doing an online journal (not through email)? I just started one last night because journaling really helps me, and there are some great sites where you can set up one too! (blogger.com).

I'd love to meet other journalers!
Closed Thread