LA Weight Loss - Fat Camp? :D

View Full Version : Fat Camp? :D

pferde01
01-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Anyone have experience at a weight loss get away? Positive or negative? My girlfriend and I are re-starting our weight loss efforts and would like to plan a get away at some point to re-charge and avoid that inevitable plateau.

It seems like it would be a great thing to do for ourselves, but I don't know anyone who has been to one. Might be out of our price range too from the few places I've checked out online.

kelly315
01-23-2009, 10:42 PM
I'd love to go to fat camp, but I don't think I'd be able to afford it.

Itstime
01-25-2009, 05:31 PM
I would love to go too. But, so far, everything I've seen is too expensive.

I do know a woman who went to a local "boot camp" for a few weeks and she's looking good! I think she would just go early in the morning and do hard-core exercise and get instructions on eating.

flatiron
01-27-2009, 09:03 AM
I've looked into going to a Boot camp for a week and I would love to try it. My main problem is the time. It would be hard for me to get away. I am a musician and I have dates that I HAVE to be there (the show must go on and all that! LOL!) and I also teach music and it's hard for people to re-adjust their schedules.

I am thinking a Boot Camp or Fat Camp would be great when you hit a plateau that everyone keeps saying that you will hit sooner or later.

IF and when I hit one I think I just might have to MAKE time for one.