Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 08:06 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday May 13th

Good Morning !

How was everyone's weekend ? Mine was very nice, can't complain. Got some Black Eye'd Susans for my yard for mothers day which I LOVE !! Regular flowers (bouquet's) are nice but I'm so darn practical I love things that would come up year after year. Hope your day was nice too.

My boss is out sick today so I can pop in now and then. I did kinda crapy on my diet this weekend, but you know its monday again so here we go. I'll be fasting again today and trying for 30 hrs instead of my 24.... don't ask me why, its just something I want to do

Got the sniffles, alergies are bad this year. Well girles gotta run ttyl,

Love, Leens
Old 05-13-2002, 11:13 AM   #2  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HI LEENS!!! I'm also getting back on track today. The flowers sound wonderful!!!
Old 05-13-2002, 11:21 AM   #3  

Had a great weekend...if you want MD details you will have to check out the lowcarb board, too long to write out again Sorry!

Back OP today. Have walked everyday since Wed but one. I figure even if I walk 5-6 times a week it will be an accomplishment. Even did the stairs at work over the weekend.

Wanted a clean house for mothers day so I cleaned it friday Feels so great...I don't know if it is the walking or what, but this is the best mood I have been in since Feb!

Have a great day all!

Liz
Old 05-13-2002, 11:56 AM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Morning ladies.

Glad you stopped in Dentrassi. Leens and Lizzy.. howdy howdy.

I had a nice weekend. I spent most of Saturday working on church website, but I got it finished and that is important. Sunday I went to Costco and spent only 76.40!! I would have spend a little more, but I forgot to get minced garlic and Epsom salts. Oh well, at least I remembered to wear my pants. I am not THAT feeble brained yet.

I sent my Mom flower's and she got them on Saturday. We also talked then, of course it was a short conversation. I have better conversations with my cat

Another monday, and yes I have 2 days of exercise under my belt for the week.. step yesterday and traditional aerobics today. I don't get crazy eating on weekends, but I know I don't eat the right foods. I find myself on Friday and Saturday eating a lot of empty calories. I don't go over my allotment, or not by much, bu they are empty calories and I need to do better. Sundays I always snap back into it though.

My boss just dropped a pile of research onto my desk, so I need to get cracking..
Old 05-13-2002, 12:26 PM   #5  

Angry

Morning Everyone ,
I'm finally in a better mood!!!! I think part of my problem was all the rain we have been getting. I'm so sick of the rain.

I had a Great Saterday with the hubby and daughter and yesterday had all of my family in for lunch. The best part of yesterday was my two year old told me i am a good mommy. That really helped to snap me out of my slump.

Well lots to do today so i better run. I'll check in later.
MrsM

ps - hope everyone had a great mothers day!!
Closed Thread