Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 04:02 AM   #1  

Default Tutorial: How to edit in paint (with pictures!)

1.) To get a hold of your teams chart, head over to your teams "weigh in" thread, & it will be in the first post! Simply right it & hit "save".

2.) Now to bring up your chart in paint, click your start menu, find "paint". (It maybe under accessories for most computers)

3.) Once you've opened paint, click "edit" And then "Paste from" to bring up pictures saved on your computer... Once there find the chart you saved, and double click it!

4.) Your chart will appear magically in your paint!

5.) Now to add in your exercises! For demo-purposes we will say that it is week 3 did exercise #3 twice, so I need to put a 2 in the week 3 number 3 slot.... Using the side menu of paint (on the left side), click the letter "A" (which I circled in red on the next image), then click the bottom thing (not sure what thats called, but it makes the text box transparent, and is marked with a red arrow on the following image)

6.) After that simply find number 3 of week 3, drag your mouse from the upper left corner to the bottom right corner of the number 3 week 3 box, to create a box to type in, you may choose a color from the bottom of the screen, and then type the number 2!

7.) Once you've edited your chart, you need to save it! Click the File button in the upper left corner, then click "save as".

And Wa-LAH! You edited your chart in paint.

Please feel free to ask questions if you need to!

Last edited by lalique; 01-14-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #2  
Dreams of a RED DRESS...

S/C/G: 305/293.7/165

Height: 5 foot 6

Thank you so much for posting this. I hope it has helped people who didn't know how to do it before.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:09 AM   #3  

No problem!

I work night shift & get bored lol
Closed Thread