Old 01-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/145/120

Height: 5'8

Default Completely 100% Stressed Out!!

I am so overwhelmed and exhausted!! I just don't know what to do anymore!! I have so much going on right now I don't know how I am going to work out!

- School- It's only the 2nd day and I already have 9 assignments for this week!!! I still don't even have my textbooks! I am taking 4 classes and all of them are what I call "essay" classes meaning that almost every assignment is a writing one and usually long at that. I also have a class (online!!) that requires me to do community work all quarter in order to pass. I took it as an online class because I don't have time to do outside things like going to campus!!

- Money - I only have about $450 in my account. I have a $600 dollar tuition payment due next week, and I have to still by 7 textbooks with the each book ranging from $40 - $200. I missed a week of work because I passed out while talking to a customer the Monday before Christmas and the Dr. required me to take a week off. That's a whole week I'm not going to get paid for! I can't buy any healthy food because it's too expensive, so now all I'm left to eat is boxed, nurtrition-less, high calorie, crap food.

- Boyfriend- My boyfriend moves back home to Japan for good in April. I know I still have a little time with him, but I keep thinking about him leaving and it really upsets me.

-Weight- always on my mind!!! I need to loose 5-10 pounds this month. I am wanting to be really close to my goal weight by my 26th birthday this March! I'm tired of being overweight, but with everything going on I have the want to do it, just not the strength.

-Major PMS- I have gained 3 pounds of water weight in one day. I am trying to drink more water to get rid of it but I gained another pound today. I am craving all the wrong foods. I'm tired, and I don't feel like doing anything but curling up in bed and watching really crappy non-brain using TV.

HELP!!! Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this and how I am supposed to lose weight with everything going on? I just want to give up at this point. I'm so stressed I've starting to think of just giving up on even loosing any weight. I'm stuck at this stupid plateau and I can't seem to get any lower. I know that if I'd actually workout I'd loose the weight but...Argh!! Any advice is welcome! Thank you guys! <3 <3 <3
Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Hey Gi- That is a lot going on. But you need to take a deep breath. I have a silly question, but why do you need to lose 5-10 pounds this week? You're 5'8 and 139, um that means you're really skinny. Are you sure you need to lose weight?

Also, you have to take care of one thing at a time, you'll get too overwhelmed if you think of everything all at once.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 325/325/150

Height: 5'9.5"

Remember to take a breath!!! I know it doesn't seem like it now...but all that's going on is just temporary. Remember that everything works out eventually and exactly the way it's supposed to work out. Just remember to breathe and relax.
krp28806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

Relax and focus on one thing at a time such as stated above...try going for a nice long walk to think everything through or taking a relaxing hot bath. Everything happens for a reason and this will all make you stronger! I always try to tell myself...things could be a lot worse..such as illness or a tragedy...not saying that these things going on with you are not important..Try to be positive!!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #5  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Step 1. Breathe. Repeat. Repeart. Repeat

I have been there. When it seems that everything is crumbling right before your eyes. Trust me. It will be okay.

Make a list of all the things that you have to get done this week. I would put the 9 assignments up front. Start with the longer ones that way the shorter ones seem easier. Then tack on other stuff like the tuition payment and books.

Does your school library carry any of the textbooks that you need? I know at my school, teachers reserved a couple copies of the books for students to have. That way you wont have to pay for everything at one time.

Can you check with the registrar's office to postpone anything or pay a portion now and a portion later?

hope this helps

Last edited by starmac13; 01-06-2009 at 05:44 PM.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote