Weight Loss Support - Suppose They Cut The CHEESE......

View Full Version : Suppose They Cut The CHEESE......

EZMONEY
01-01-2009, 03:56 PM
and NOBODY came!

Wouldn't that be the :sssh: SECRET :sssh: to your weight loss success?

I know it would mine!

One of the pasta dishes from Angie's party last night was a little dry from being warmed all night and the sauce soaking in. Me and my :twirly: bright idea decided to put some butter in it....add some grated sharp cheddar :cheese: and microwave it up. Turned out awesome! So I had another :twirly: bright idea and did it again with more :cheese:

As I sat there eating my second bowl for lunch I realized that I had just wiped out any calories I lost on the 5K I just finished a couple of hours ago :(

Personally, I can go all year without :candy: :chockiss: :mcd: :cookie:.....I usually do.

But I have issues with :jeno:

I have issues with chips

I have issues with :cheese::cheese::cheese: especially cheddar....mild or sharp....it's all good :)....er....bad :devil:

Jeannette311
01-01-2009, 04:36 PM
*dies laughing*

That was awesome. I love cheese too (I have Edam in the fridge and I want it!!) but my one weakness is fast food. I crave it! If I don't get it I turn into a junkie...shakes, headaches, grumpiness...I killed that habit for SIX MONTHS and then I started back up.

MY LOVE FOR JUNK! AGH!

Looks like we have some work to do!

blondebritbrat17
01-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Ahh butter and cheese my two vices as well! I do that with leftovers too all the time!! Says me while chowing down on my third piece of pizza. :-(

mtiger
01-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Cheese, pizza and sweets. OH MY!!! Tonight was Taco Bell. It was counted in my calories though. Is this the new 5 pound thread or are you starting a different one?

jtammy
01-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Lol! I'm with you Gary. I LOVE cheese, can't cut it!

EZMONEY
01-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Mindy I will start one tonight

Love the new pic Tammy

shcirerf
01-01-2009, 10:59 PM
I love cheese!:grouphug: Cheese of all kinds!

Learned how to work it in. Thankfully not a sugar girl, and chocolate gives me a bellyache.

Now, if I could just stay away from the salty chips and nuts.

willow650
01-01-2009, 11:05 PM
I am a HUGE fan of cheese. last night I had a little brie and some sort of Sheep's milk cheese. It was yummy.