Old 12-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #1  

Default I need help!!!

I have been looking into the new plan. I don't go to the meeting my boss gave me a copy of the week 1 book. I can't afford to go right now. But I found the thread with the filling food's list on it so can anyone tell me exactly what I need to do to start the new plan? Thanks in advance I really feel lost don't know exaclty what to do. Is the flex plan still the same?
ready2changein09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi readyto change - I don't do meetings either. However, I did join WW online for 3 months to get the new plan and ordered the two new books... Pts counter for foods and for dining out. From what I understand as I've read on WW website they took the best of Core and the best of Flex and made the new plan called Momentum doing away with Core and Flex plans. The mark the old Core foods with some new additions with a green diamond shape in the books and they are now called Simply Filling foods which you said you found. You can go to the WW website and read up on a lot of the materials without paying for the 3 months and you can read some of the messages in the community section. I found the online membership cheaper and am enjoying the help there so much that I may keep my membership longer. So you can still count the points just like you did Flex but use more of the Simply Filling foods when possible to feel more satisfied. It sounds scary at first, I know it did for me, but now that I've got the hang of it I am totally into it and enjoying it. I'm sure someone else can help you better than me, but for now I hope this helps.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 246/238/146

Height: 5 ft 3 in

I am going Thursday to a WW meeting. I'll try to get the info for you!

4# down 96 to go!
DanielleMomOf2Boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

Ready, I've explained the differences between Flex/Core and Momentum in this thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159213

However to get the full benefit you really should join meetings (depends on your area for your weekly fee most areas running free registration right now); Monthly Pass $40 a month for boths meetings and e-tools online tools (not available in all areas); online (running a free 1 week and then $65 1 time fee for 3 months and $16.95 each month thereafter); or see if the AtHome program is available in your area I think it is $100 for all the materials you need to do the program properly.
Kelly_S is offline   Reply With Quote