Old 10-26-2008, 10:07 AM   #1  

Default Florida Goal

Alright ladies,

I already introduced myself on the Introductions board but I will give a quick one here as well.

I am recently graduated university student, now pursuing a one year graduate program at a college. I am 22 and was just married last weekend. At this time last year I was a comfortable 122-125 pounds depending on the week lol. When I signed up to this site last Wednesday I weighed 151!! I have been a regualr gym goer over this entire time; however I had let my levels of intensity and my eating habits slip. I am now back on track and had the goal of losing 20 pounds by December 25th.

This past week I simply cut out bad foods from my diet and cut my calorie intake. I began to drink more water and exercise at a higher intensity (I have been told by my health buff hubby that once the workout is easy you need to move on and I hadn't been doing that. I was just doing the same thing because it was easy). In one week alone I shed 3 pounds.

I am now sitting at 148. I want to be 125 which means I still have 22 pounds to go.

I am going on a trip to Florida on December 15.

If I can safely lose 2 pounds a week I should be able to lose 14 pounds in 7 weeks.

I want to be 134 pounds when I leave for Florida.

Maintaining that loss while on Vacation with another not so healthy couple will be a challenge but I have a health conscious husband, with washboard abs , that is always a good motivator to get in shape. He is also very encouraging about being healthy.

I need you ladies though! I need you to help me reach my goal. Although my husband is an amazing guy he doesn't always understand how difficult it is to stay on track. It is second nature to him to be healthy and to go to the gym all the time. When I whine, or really want a donut it is hard for him to relate lol.

You guys are so motivating and I hope that I can follow your examples and stick to my goals.
Squirrelygirl is offline   Reply With Quote