Old 10-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307.5/301.5/159

Height: 5'7"

Question What is the Wendie Plan?

Hi all! I'm Hilary and have been doing WW for just over 1 month with my sister. We aren't attending meetings but have all the books and info about the flex plan. I have currenly lost 20lbs! (woohoo!) I've been reading some of the posts on here and was interested in finding out what the Wendie Plan is? I keep hearing about plateau's and freak out a little because I would have no idea how to rejump my weightloss when I hit one. Please help!?! Thanks so much!!
HilaryAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Hilary.

We have a good sticky in the main WW forum with all you should need to know about the Wendie Plan!

http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99187

It's a good tool to use for some people, as you said, especially when they hit a plateau. If your losses are going perfectly fine and you are working the program as intended, you may not need to bother with mixing things up. But, it never hurts to try new things
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hi Hillary,
I started ww flex mid august and hit a 'wall' my third week in, so with no loss for three weeks straight then week four a loss, week 5 & 6 no loss...the wendie plan was a blessing.
I started it on Sunday and I sneaked a peek on my scale on wednesday and it has already started to move. But it looks like since you droped 20lbs in a month the flex plan is working for you just the way it should. btw CONGRATS on the loss!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 354/252/180

Height: 5'5

I found the wendie plan and started it immediately when I started WW - I have lost 38 lbs since 06/08 - I have lost every week with the exception of 2 weeks when I was off my plan due to Hurricane Ike and the a family emergency.

It works for me so I'm sticking with it!
texscrapper is offline   Reply With Quote