Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #1  

Default Average Weight Loss For Hmr With Food Plan

Hello To All,I need to now your average weight-loss for HMR and overall experiences with the current Healthy Solutions Kit that is food inconjunction with the shakes and the daily calorie intake.Thanks,Tess
tess110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #2  
Burn Baby Burn!

S/C/G: 276/246/200

Height: 5'7

Hi Tess!
I have been on HMR for 8 weeks and have lost a total of 28 pounds. I am on the Decision Free progam. Which is the 3 shakes + 2 Entrees. The only draw back I have found is that there isn't enough variety in the entrees. I don't like all of them so my choices are slim. I have gone out of the box - I have eaten sushi quite a few times and have had 1 hamburger (no fries). Other than that, I like the program overall. I think I'm going to sign up for another 13 weeks of core and transition to maintenance for the following 13 weeks. I know this is a lifetime challenge, so I plan to calorie count once I'm off of it completely. I hope this helps. Ifyou have any questions please send me a message and I'll be happy to share my experiences.

Gaby
2coolchicks is offline   Reply With Quote