Old 09-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #1  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

Talking Update on the wedding

So i have been talking bout my dress for this wedding 4 like 4ever and i finally got to wear it this past sat. lol yay. the day was perfect for her she look absolutely beautiful. she was flawless. the only complaints that i had (2) the dress didn't fit. it was still too big and 2 long and they couldn't alter it anymore, cuz they didn't have time. literally i i had 2 roll my dress up and stick it in my underwear but it didn't last long cuz it usually fell out n i had to keep holding it up (it was a 2 piece) the top was fine its still big tho. i felt bad cuz i had to attend to the bride and carry her dress around and fix it n i couldn't cuz i had to hold mine up so the groom helped me out and the bride and her mom felt bad n they were going to complain to Davids bridal. but the good thing is i didn't fall cuz i'm clumsy lol. the other complaint that i had was the fact that one of my closest guy friends had a conversation w/ my parents say how really pretty i look and that i look good now since ive been dropping the weight and that he wanted to ask me to dance but didn't have the courage too. so on sunday morning my mom had told me this and i had called him bout it n we were getting together bout n hr later. and u know what he says to me that he never said that, he don't know what im talking about. so i'm like whatever. and when i get in the car with him i bring it up again n he's totally denying it and that it would have killed him if he said that to me. and hes getting all pissy with me and tell me i need to drop it and that if i keep bringing up he was taking me home. to be honest if he said that to me that would have made my day, if he would have actually done that at the wedding that would have made my whole year. but hes denying it n that hurts. i do like him more than a friend n he knows and i didn't think that if he did say that it would have been real to him u know, idk. its like he treats me so good when were alone n we get along great but when other ppl are around were like cats and dogs. i just sont know what to do about him anymore. if u have sugg let me know.
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I think he was feeling very put on the spot. But sorry it turned out that way.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

I don't understand why you'd embarrass him by bringing it up in the first place, and then continuing to hammer him on it after he'd already said once that he didn't say it. Whether he did or not, he didn't want to discuss it.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #4  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

1st of all no1 know 1 knew what he had said, i didn't tell any1. but all i want him to do was just admit it thats all. n i didnt really embarass him cuz we were the only 1 in the car or on the phone. n i kinda feel that i did put him on the spot but i wanted to know cuz if he did that would have been sweet tho. u know.

Last edited by CurvaceousCutie; 09-22-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Yeah, you should've dropped it. Maybe I dont understand the whole story, but if this is a guy you want to date you should probably be a little cooler with him. Dont take things too serious and let him be him. Dont push things. Just let it ride.
Even though no one heard the conversation, you probably annoyed him. Dont force a guy to be sweet.

Last edited by raw23; 09-22-2008 at 03:41 PM.
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousCutie View Post
1st of all no1 know 1 knew what he had said, i didn't tell any1. but all i want him to do was just admit it thats all. n i didnt really embarass him cuz we were the only 1 in the car or on the phone.
If that wouldn't embarrass you, that's great. I mean that in sincerity not sarcasm. But most of us are more easily embarrassed in front of someone we like. Being alone sure wouldn't make me less embarrassed.

But anyway, people are like that. We get embarrassed at the weirdest things. Even if you like someone, you aren't necessarily ready to face them about it.

And once he denied it, he was probably even more embarrassed to admit that he lied about it.

Not saying it's all OK, just that it's understandable. He was really on the spot. Sorry it was painful for you, I can certainly understand that it was.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #7  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

thank you julie, i will apologize but as far as him liking me, **** would have to freeze over 1st. he has told me be4 if he wanted me in a "romantic" way. he would have already done that. so idk but i think maybe if he did say that that out loud, i would think that it would sound real to him and maybe just in denial. idk.