Old 09-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Default Ultimate Goal Challenge -- September (Month 10)

Ok ok... I started the thread! SHAY COME BACK!!!

How is everyone? I'm doing good here. TOM finally showed up (3 weeks late!) I'm doing great on exercise and food - hoping to see a BIG drop this Friday!

Ok out for now...
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:38 AM   #2  
Intuitive Eater

Thanks for the therad Eny!

Do you suppose all that stress you were going thru caused TOM to be so late?

Glad you are on track with the dieting. I took back off 2 of the 3 pounds my white bread sandwich cursed me with. Then I went and ate a bunch of junk last night after I was done with my calories for the day. Why'd I go and do that? DUMMY! lol Oh well, it's done. At least the scale came down and didn't go up anymore for me! Whew! I'm thinking I may expirament a little with eating less salt and even *cringe* less Splenda. I wonder if those items are causing my weight to hover so much and not move? Need to get back to the extra water I started trying to drink too. Somehow that one slipped by me. If there's one thing I'm learning from all of this it's that I have bad eating habits. I *thought* with all the good stuff I eat (lots of veggies, whole grains and fruit and even dairy products) that my habits weren't that bad. But I still see where they need improvement. Wishing I had a personal nutritionist right about now (one who would cook my meals for me too!)

I gotta go. A mountain of laundry awaits!
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #3  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

i was starting to wonder what was happening myself. plan for Sept. keep plucking away at it.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #4  

Hey girls - where is everyone? I'm doing pretty good today. I'm back to #187.4 this morning. #2.6 from last week so that's happy news!

How is everyone else?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #5  
Intuitive Eater

Hi Eny and mrsaugie and everyone lurking!

I'm doing good too. Back to 187 (down from a 3 pound gain). I'm ready to move beyond this number now! Everything from this point on will be new numbers for me since being at 3FC. Haven't gotten past 187 yet but really gonna try!

Bye!
Old 09-13-2008, 12:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi guys! Majorly stressed here- I hope you are all better! My students are so wonderful this year, why do the adults have to be the ones who behave badly!

Good job on your losses eny and blue!

Who's missing from our group? Search party! Happy weekend!
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:15 AM   #7  

wow - we're really quiet in here lately! I guess with TBL starting and my crazy halloween thread being SO active - it's hard to keep up! I'm still plugging along... but exercise is still KILLING me! It's not that I don't have time - it's that I don't have gumption to do it! UGH!!!

How's everyone else doing???

TTTA - The parents of kids is the reason that i didn't become a teacher. I got through my first Education class in which i had to deal with these little angels parents and I couldn't do it! It was crazy! Just keep your chin up hon!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:18 AM   #8  

Eny- your new avatar is super cute! And, I hear you on the parents. Although... it's just the goobers that I work with that are currently being dumb.
We had a football game last Thursday, and we decided to leave early because it was raining too hard to perform. I called my marching band staff to find out where everyone was, and they were at OLD CHICAGO!!!! They were hanging out in a nice dry restaurant, and me and the kids were soaked to the bone loading up our equipment. I was so pissed! THEN, one of them had the nerve to tell me that he didn't appreciate the "cold shoulder" I gave him when they finally decided to show up at the school. UGH! Seriously? And we bark at kids to use common sense?!?!

So I'm in a major health funk. I can't figure out why I'm being so bad, and I mean BAD! I haven't exercised in forever, have sucked down soda like it's running out, and the thought of eating a salad is offensive. I think it's stress, but seriously?! My common sense tells me that taking better care would make me less stressed...
Old 09-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #9  

TTTA - you're right taking better care of yourself would help the stress level! I'm the same way though... I haven't exercised in a week! AHH!

My eating's been great though. I was SO excited this morning to see a #184.8 on the scale! I'M IN THE LOWER #180's now!!! I HAVE to keep it up!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:51 AM   #10  

Where is everyone??:?? This week I lost #4.2!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #11  

Eny!!! That's fabulous! Take a bow, you deserve it!

This weekend I have recommitted (hence the name TTTA with an emphasis on the A...) to my health. I hiked all over the CU Boulder campus with my marching band, and on one hand it was hard and it sucked, and on the other hand it felt so good to use my body for good instead of evil!

What the heck happened to our group?
Old 09-20-2008, 11:41 PM   #12  
Intuitive Eater

Hey guys, I'm here. I've been doing more reading than posting these days. Some days I don't feel like much of a contributor. Going thru one of those quiet times now.

Last edited by Blue Serenity; 09-20-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #13  

It's ok Blue - we understand. I'm having an ultimate lazy day today. I went to bed at about midnight last ngiht, and got up at about 8 - then thought - you know what, I don't feel like doing anything, and DD is gone... I'm going back to bed! So I did! until 1:30!!! It felt SO good to sleep though! With all the stress lately, I needed a good night's(day) sleep!!!

TTTA - as long as you emphasize the "A" over and over you'll get there!!!

I'm missing our other girls though... GG, Shay, Augie... WHERE ARE YOU???
Old 09-22-2008, 01:29 AM   #14  

Thanks Eny! Tonight I asked my husband why he went for me way back when (we were at a bridal shower today) and he said I was cute. It was just what I needed to know that I don't have to get on the treadmill for him, but for me!

Blue- are you okay? Quiet thoughtful or quiet stressful?

Hey eny, how are wedding plans coming?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hey! I'm here. Well, kind of. I'm not awake and completely grumpy, but my fingers are typing so something must be "working."

My DH has been off work for 2 weeks. He's back to work today for 2 weeks, and then has ANOTHER 2 weeks off for hunting. I'd like to say I've enjoyed having him home, but I haven't. We've been at each other's throats. It's been a total disaster.

We've been bringing in wood for winter, helping my sister paint her house, and fighting almost constantly. I've been cooking a bunch of soup for him to take hunting. I'm emotionally exhausted.

Enygirl - Congratulations on your loss and for staying on track. Come catch me!! I need a kick in the fanny!

New Avatars: SO cute, everybody!!

My eating was very good last week and there were two social events where I had only 1 or 2 glasses of wine. A true miracle for me. I need to get back in the habit of logging my points on-line to make sure the calculation in my head matches what it should be.

I lost a pound this week but I'm still up almost 3 pounds from my low. Not too bad considering how long I've been off my rocker.

Crissy - This is my plan for the week. All of my life is spinning out of control around me lately. BUT, I can control what I put into my mouth. I'm going to exert my control on the only area I can. ME! I DESERVE to feel good and to be happy and so do you!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote