Old 08-18-2008, 02:31 PM   #1  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Banishing fat with the waning moon

The waning moon is what I work on banishing things from my life. I'm a very moon centered person. Right now I'm banishing fat and bad eating habits till the moon is dark and then when she starts making her comeback I'm going to fill myself with thoughts of healthy eating and gaining muscle and fitness.

Does anybody else use the moon to focus their life changes?

I'm also working on banishing negative thoughts about the thousands of miles of seperation between me and my man. Thinking positive!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I'm not pagan, but I really like that idea.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:52 PM   #3  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

When I started reading about witchcraft and paganism a few years ago that was one of the first things I identified with because my family is very earthy and subsists by the tide since we are traditionally fisher folk. I like the idea because the timeline between dark and full and back again is only 14 days so not to short for focusing but also not too long.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote