South Beach Diet - Starting Phase 1

View Full Version : Starting Phase 1

Blueskydreams
08-11-2008, 01:26 AM
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hi,
I am very new to 3FC message boards. And tomorrow will be day 1 on Phase 1. I have foods in the house to get breakfast taken care of. But I am making a grocery list so I can go to the store tomorrow and get foods I will need. I bought the New South Beach Supercharged book. I am very excited and scared to get started. I am so tired right now that it is hard to keep my eyes open. Very long work week. I work Tuesday thru Saturday.
So if there are any words of wisdom for the 1st week. I will gladly welcome them.
Carol:

cottagebythesea
08-11-2008, 06:30 AM
:welcome3: to The Beach, blueskydreams! You're off to a great start, getting the book and planning a shopping list. They are the keys to a successful weightloss journey! You'll find that when you plan all your meals and snacks ahead of time, it will keep you on-plan and you'll be less likely to stray. You'll gets lots of help and encouragement from our Chickies here, and please check out our FAQ and recipes sections, too, to help keep you motivated. Good luck, and we look forward to getting to know you!

thunderbegone
08-11-2008, 07:06 AM
I would also suggest trying hard to not eat our or attend social events during the first phase. It will be hard but you can get through it. Regardless of how much you lose during it, stay on the plan, it works! I was 151 in July and I weighed 136 this morning.