Old 08-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 158/158/135

Height: 5'3"

Smile Newbie intro

Hi, Chickies - I'm new to 3FC, but not new to WW. I've done WW several times before, usually with good results, but have never made it to Lifetime member, so that's what I'm shooting for this time.

Have done Flex before and like it, but I get tired of measuring and counting everything, so I recently switched to Core. First couple of weeks on Core, I initially lost, then maintained, then started gaining. Studied what I was doing, and I was just plain eating too much, treating Core like an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Last couple of days, I counted points while eating Core, just to help me relearn reasonable portion sizes, and I think Core will work better for me now. I love not having to keep track of everything, and after the first few days, I wasn't craving bread or lots of carbs any more, I'm getting enough carbs from barley, potatoes, etc. to be satisfied.

Looking forward to being part of your group - I've been reading along for a couple days, and you guys are funny, sweet, and supportive!

Sue
smp927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Sue.

Come on over to the chat board. Just jump in; there's a new thread for this week.

We are absolutely "funny, sweet and supportive." We're in this for healthier eating, getting more exercise and losing some weight...and motivating one another in kind and mutually respectful ways.

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #3  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

Sue!!! You will love it here. Everyone is wonderful!
twestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:01 AM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
Sue.

We're in this for healthier eating, getting more exercise and losing some weight...and motivating one another in kind and mutually respectful ways.

Rhonda
"Kind and respectful" ...Except when Sloanie tells me to eat pizza so she can win our little contest!!!!!

Hi Sue!!!!! Welcome!!!! This is an amazing group!!!
Wish we could all fly to the Bahama's next summer and show
off in our bikini's !!!
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:58 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Hi Sue - I am Sue too!

I am also a life time member but I am trying core this time around. I lost 25lbs back in 2001 but doubled the gain so this time around I have about 36-52lbs to lose (ww has me at 5lbs more than my home scale - I am guessing due to clothes) - I had my goal weight changed to the upper number of my range.

Good luck!
Momofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #6  
Patty

S/C/G: 208/195.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi,

I'm starting Core on Monday. My work is starting a WW at work program. I've been doing South Beach and my understanding is that they are fairly similiar.
Slimmin Patty is offline   Reply With Quote