Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Default Binge Free Challenge ~ August 4 - August 10

Hi chickies!! Welcome to the binge free challenge!! You can come in here and post your weekly successes and struggles and keep track of your binge free days. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. This is a positive thread, so I have to enforce the "be careful about being too negative" rule. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other. We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns, or you just need to talk privately, don't hestitate to PM me.

Let's have an awesome week!!
Old 08-04-2008, 03:17 AM   #2  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Well it's day 7 for me (Everytime I've attempted the binge free challenge I've made it no further than 3 days) So I'm pretty happy & confident this time round. Hope everybody else has a great week beginning!

Oh and Harpo...totally random but I love your hair
Old 08-04-2008, 08:25 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/130/120

Height: 5'3

Day 10 Hope everyone has a good week.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:12 AM   #4  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

I'm in. Gotta keep trying.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8

I'm in! I'm on day 7 too, if you don't count my "cheat day" yesterday but I didn't binge, I just ate pancakes for breakfast and sunchips with my lunch. I was in control =]

lets do this!
Old 08-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #6  
Burning it away

Go Tash! I reckon that counts.

Today has been quite difficult for me, and I know it's because I got quite upset about something and I struggled not to give in but thankfully I didn't. I don't have many calories left for the day but I can do it
Old 08-06-2008, 08:40 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 167/130/120

Height: 5'3

Nervousness caused me to eat ice cream yesterday... But stopped before it got out of hand. I didn't realise it was emotional eating until right now. I'm nervous because I'm starting college soon
Old 08-06-2008, 09:30 AM   #8  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Yo gang! I'm on Day 147, and I'm happy to report that it is definitely getting easier as the days go by. Not that there aren't moments that make me want to tear my hair out but they are fewer and farther between!

Hang in there everyone, you can do it!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:11 PM   #9  
Burning it away

Tyler.. I bow to you! That is just incredible... what an inspiration to us all who are trying to quit the binging! way to go

Day nine for me (thats without binges and on plan)
Old 08-06-2008, 01:01 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 222/212/160

Height: 5'4"

O.k. I'll join in, I'm almost 3 weeks into my plan and I had a mini-binge yesterday so this will be day 1 for me.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #11  

I counted the days since my last out of control binge and today is day 10! I decided not to count my "cheat" days on Sundays, because I have been conscious about what I'm eating and even though I choose to have a pancakes for breakfast Sunday morning, its still a part of my plan and I don't make more after I finish eating like I did once back in the day.

=]
Old 08-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #12  
Recovering Sugar Addict

S/C/G: 160/158/145

Height: 5'6"

Ok, my turn. This is day 12 for me without a binge... longest run ever! I'm inspired. I'm going to get to 147 days like Tyler.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #13  
Burning it away

I WANT CEREEALLLL!!!! I really. really. really. want a nice bowl of cold milky cereal to slowly munch on but I have only 50 calories left. I wont eat the cereal.. I will just have to wait until tomorrow morning when its breakfast and I'm actually hungry. I will not give in to the urge to momentarily go mad, if I do I will never make it to day ten and I want to make it to day ten!

Sorry for the random rant folk, but I made a promise to not binge. Stay strong

Last edited by Spoz; 08-06-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:38 PM   #14  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

day 16 for me. I managed to stay away from binges and im even away from home for the week! amazing!! hahaha

sounds like everyone is kicking some butt in the no binge department!!
Old 08-06-2008, 11:11 PM   #15  

Beat the cereal spoz! There have been a few nights lately where I want cereal and have to convince myself its going to taste so much better in the morning. ha.

And great job fauxtini!

I've found it a lot easier to avoid binging ever since I started planning out my menu for the entire week. On Sunday I knew what I was going to eat everyday for the next 6 days and how many calories I will consume each day. I even planned what time I was going to eat it. So knowing that I'm going to eat at whateveroclock has stopped me from thinking about snacking on something which could lead to a binge. Gum has helped me out a lot between meals though and so have baby carrots. I didn't include them in my menu, but a few here and there have really helped holding me over.

I'm making pizza for dinner! woo hoo!

Keep it up ladies!
Closed Thread