Old 07-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #1  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Default This is a great idea!

I love the idea of posting about our fur-babies!! I have a (B)Rat Terrier named Precious Mary who seems to be getting overweight, will have to check with the vet to see what is her top weight limit, but we have begun walking again, but just like us we will have to all ease into it. Will post a picture as soon as I can. Have a Blessed Day.
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #2  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

One of my Chow mixes had gained a little weight. The Vet put both dogs on a green bean diet, where I just mixed one can of green beans with each bowl of food. This would cause them to get fuller faster.

I told one of my neighbors about it and she joked that she might go on the green bean diet herself.

You also have a blessed day.
GR8 2B48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/154.6/130

Whenever I go back to school, my parents always fatten up our dog. It is a maltese. Right now she is at a hefty 9.5 lbs. She just had 6 teeth pulled out and had 3 pulled out when we got her from the shelter. She is my fat, toothless baby!

The grey dog is our new adopted baby. A couple was getting a divorce and had the dog for 3 years and just dropped him off at the shelter here that euthanizes animals really quickly My mom walked into the pound and he was just dropped off 30 minutes before they walked in. It was fate lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bandit 004.jpg (43.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Sarah Mac; 07-20-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Sarah Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Sarah Mac, they are both adorable!! My cousin just got a maltese and loves her to pieces!!
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/154.6/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
Sarah Mac, they are both adorable!! My cousin just got a maltese and loves her to pieces!!
Aww thank you Your babies are too precious...Are they pomeranians??? They are so fluffy lol..In my parents city, a lady during Christmas time was illegally breeding them. I think she had about 300 or so. They are still adopting them out but want 300 dollars and I do not have that money
Sarah Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Yes, they are both pomeranians. Ginger, my red one I got from the animal shelter and Sissy, the sable one I got from some people who had rescued her from a puppy mill. You might want to watch craigslist I know out here they come up ever so often. I'd be lost without either one of them.
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote