Old 06-27-2008, 04:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Smile Good thing that Snkckers bar is locked up

I'm work and have been doing really good this week. Smaller portions, no sugar other than natural.... but today that Snickers bar in the break room is looking mighty tempting.....

Instead of giving in, I'm drinking more water which I'm at a 120 oz right now (which is really good for me) and venting my feelings here.

I typed in what a snickers bar would be on my fitday and I was like it's not worth it at all.... look at all the other food I could have for that!

I was just wondering if anyone else felt tempted today since it is Friday and I'm by myself in the office.... must keep going!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:34 PM   #2  
I will do this.

OOohh yes. I went to the store today and I had pass up so many wonderful salty and sugary things!!! I had to go into the chips to find my 100 calorie pack and stare down cheetos!

Then I looked into my basket of fresh fruit, veggies, chicken and whole wheats and didn't think that a huge bag of Lays would look right next my blueberries!

Good job and saying no to that snickers! But don't forget there are lots of great skinny cow and weight watchers options for a sweet tooth!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

I've heard skinny cow on here a lot but I've never tasted it. What kind of things do they have?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #4  
I will do this.

Ice cream sandwiches, fudge pops, fruit pops...all are really good.

Today I got weight watchers mocha latta ice cream pops and they are only 90 calories each!
Old 06-27-2008, 05:54 PM   #5  
Yarp.

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

The Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are REALLY good. They were way better than I expected a "diet" dessert to be.
UrsusMaritimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #6  
I will do this.

Which can also be their (and my) down fall! Which is why I keep the package deep in my freezer but oh boy have they saved my butt on hard days I needed a sweet!
Old 06-29-2008, 09:30 AM   #7  
I just need motivation.

S/C/G: 258/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 7 inches

Try sugar free pudding cups...the dark chocolate ones by Jello are fantastic. And Kozy Shack rice and tapioca are great too. They def help my sweet tooth. With a little light Reddi Whip of course.
illbehotoneday is offline   Reply With Quote