Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #1  
It's my time to shine...

S/C/G: 234/225/145

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up Exhausted & out of shape...

Well guys... today was my first day on my new fitness routine. I am worn out. I intend to go walking at 5pm today as well, but as of right now, I'm so tired. I'm sitting her sweating and we have central air. I never thought I would get so worn out over something so simple. Wow! I hope I stick with this, I've made it through the first day! Yay for me!
RissaIsAFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #2  

yayay! ive become a big believer in walking these days. i like it because its low stress - and its pretty easy to go longer and harder than i planned. i mean really, what's 5 more minutes? or 5 more? or 5 more? !!!

good for you for getting moving!!
partypantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #3  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Just remember, working out hard makes it easier as you keep doing it

You should be proud! I know I love a good sweat.
Lunabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/149

Height: 5'6"

I have to say I love a good sweat too!! GRATS on making it through your first day!! You can and WILL stick with it, you will love how it makes you feel =) As human beings, we always do what feels good, it's human nature....and exercising feels good after a while!
Iianae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/188/175

The hardest step is the first one--and you've already done that! Congrats and keep going!
BoiseShan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #6  
It's my time to shine...

S/C/G: 234/225/145

Thanks all! I went for my walk tonight, too. We walked for a little over and hour and by the end, I was tired. I have spinal issues and I wanted to turn around and come back about 10 minutes into the walk, but I kept going and it finally stopped hurting. I was glad! I also forgot to take my water and had a horrid case of dry-mouth by the time I came home! Bad Rissa... lol! Anyhow, the day is almost over and I'm about to make the second half of my dinner. The first half was a salad (lettuce, ranch & pepper) which is the second one I've had today and I really enjoyed! It was fantastic! Oh, sorry, I'm rambling... I feel great knowing I'm helping myself!

Last edited by RissaIsAFatty; 06-23-2008 at 08:03 PM.
RissaIsAFatty is offline   Reply With Quote