Old 06-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 163/143/135

Height: 5ī5

Default scared:S

This morning I woke up terrified, because I had dreamt that I blew my diet and had stuffed myself with food and not got back on track. Then I was soooooo relieved when I realised it was just a dream. First when I started this journey I used to have nightmares like this quite a lot. I donīt believe that dreams mean anything and imo they are just thoughts being sorted out or something like that. Then I was thinking about this and I realised these dreams are because I am TERRIFIED of becoming fat again. I like myself so much as I am right now and Iīm terribly afraid of suddenly going of track and not going back and continuing this lifestyle. Because I truly am extremely more happy about almost every aspect of my life right now that can all be related to me losing weight and being healthy So I was just wondering if anyone else was feeling the same way about getting into old habits and gaining the weight back?
exerciserocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:41 PM   #2  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Funny thing is last night i had a dream that i was in an eating contest at some fair. We kept eating some thing called ZOBA.... uhhh no idea my brain made it up but it was like a cold spaghetti/pasta salad. Then on to the pies and such and i woke up pretty much freakin out. I was not amused by this in the least
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Courtney -- wow, your dream is FUNNY! I hear ya that you're not amused, but that is a pretty amusing dream! Aren't dreams so strange, that you would invent some kind of food that even has a name?

I used to have these dreams every once in a while, too...isn't it so nice when you wake up??
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Oh ya I had a dream that I fit in all my clothes that I had given away because they were too big. I kept thinking, How on earth do I fit in this again??!

What's funny is when I was big I dreamt of waking up lean and toned. Now that I'm smaller I dream of waking up big and it IS terrifying!

The mind is a strange place.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 163/143/135

Height: 5ī5

good to see I´m not the only one! It´s actually an AWFUL feeling that I get in my sleep and I´m sooo relieved when I whake up it actually helps me stay on track because I definitely don´t want to feel the way I feel in my dream

Last edited by exerciserocks; 06-16-2008 at 07:47 PM.
exerciserocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #6  
Becoming better overall

S/C/G: 199/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

haha omg I have dreams like that a lot. It's SO relieving to know it's a dream.. most of the dreams are about that day, so when I wake up, it feels almost like getting a "second" chance. Keeps me aware of my food for the day.
Starrynight is offline   Reply With Quote