20-Somethings - Now that you're losing- what body part makes you feel sexiest?

nutrition junkie
05-13-2008, 12:49 PM
So recently i was asked what part of my body i liked the most...and i had nothing. There wasn't a single thing i liked. No wonder i had no self esteem! I spent all my time putting things down. I've lost 39 lbs now, and i'm finally looking thin. I still have lots of problem areas, but this weekend i was wearing a skirt that was just the right length. It covered the chub on my thighs showing just the thin part, and my calves looked muscular and long from running and the cute pair of heels i was wearing. And i found so much confidence in my legs! What part makes you feel confident and hot?

sh3l5
05-13-2008, 12:51 PM
my boobs....
they seem to have gotten bigger as ive gotten smaller!....

prepping
05-13-2008, 01:02 PM
It's funny how losing weight is so much more than just a physical thing because you have to accept in your own mind that your body has changed.
I'd say my waist is what I'm proud of at the moment - showing off the hourglass without any muffin top. puts a little extra wiggle in the step. ;)

LiLi Gettin Thin
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Ahaha...I agree loopy...my girls are probably what I like about my body the best too. Bad thing is when people ask in person or in conversation, you can't just come out with, "My BOOBS!" :lol:

wisher
05-13-2008, 01:26 PM
The body part that makes me feel sexiest right now is my shoulders and neck. I've discovered I have graceful sculpted shoulders and I love to wear halter tops, off the shoulder tops and v-necks that show it off. The backs of my shoulders are also very nice so a top with a low cut back is great too!

Taylor86
05-13-2008, 02:08 PM
My boobs and my upper chest area. I no longer carry a lot of extra weight on my collar bone and shoulders....

Oh yah and my legs. Never though I would say that.

Erika79
05-13-2008, 02:08 PM
I have "only" lost 12 pounds, so there hasn't been a huge change in any particular body part yet.

But...
I'll say my whole body :D Even if I don't look very different yet, I FEEL different. I feel more confident now. I walk different. I look people in the eyes. I walk with my head up, proud. My whole "self" is very different.. and I think THAT is sexy.

punchthekeys
05-13-2008, 02:50 PM
i have to say my calves are looking good as well, just wish my thighs would catch up!
i also love the little bulge underneath my armpits. they make me feel muscular!

denialisnthappiness
05-13-2008, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't say 'sexy' as doubt I'll feel that but I'm rather fond of my wrists and fingers. I've always had 'podgy' hands etc and now well people say they're dainty! My wrists are 6 inches now so wondering if they'll get smaller (hope they do!) but either way I like them :)

graciegoose13
05-13-2008, 04:46 PM
i love how my face, neck, and upper body has all slimmed down. i'm getting a defined face now instead of the chubby, baby fat-like face i've had for ages! also when i'm exercising my calves are still thick but muscular and i personally find that hot!

KateRN
05-13-2008, 04:53 PM
i like my ribs and the curve of my lower back into my butt

scorpio88
05-13-2008, 05:12 PM
my boobs....
they seem to have gotten bigger as ive gotten smaller!....

I'm so jealous! I wish that happened to me. They're getting smaller, and smaller, and soon will disappear.

I guess my waist, I hate my legs, my thighs hate me. :( My waist has always been smaller, if I had a bigger chest, I'd be an hourglass shape.

SephyFowl
05-13-2008, 06:15 PM
My legs and my butt! Surprisingly!!

Lyria
05-13-2008, 06:29 PM
You know my sister and I were both standing in front of the mirror last night discussing just how unlike sisters we look and suddenly realised that both of us were complimenting ourselves on parts that we liked.

We kind of looked at each other and briefly thought - oh we must be so vain! and then thought, actually, No! We've just become comfortable enough and happy enough to find our bodies attractive - flaws and all. It was a very enlightening moment for me. I have had (and still have) issues...recovering anorexic -sigh-

My sister on the other hand I was so proud of I could have hugged her - she's all of 19 and completely comfortable with herself! I'd have killed for that kind of confidence at that age (I'm 24)

Anyway...slight divergence from the topic there!

I like my shoulders, arms and back - but I also love my arse and legs, especially my thighs. My stomach and I have recently come to a truce but 2 weeks of holidays has meant there is slightly more padding over those abs then I would like >.< lol.

KatieLeighVOLS
05-13-2008, 11:24 PM
I love having a slimmer face, definitely...also love showing off my shoulders and arms. I've always loved my butt and boobs, I like a little meat ;) I'm working on loving my stomach...the more crunches I do, the better it gets!

artsnsmarts
05-14-2008, 11:35 AM
SCORPIO -- I'm the exact same!!! My boobs went from being a full B down to a pretttttttttty small B and I'm really really sad!! I wish my thighs/hips would slim down, too.

It's weird...I've lost 20 lbs (well...now less b/c I'm on a gaining streak that will hopefully end ASAP), and I still feel like I look EXACTLY the same. (Except for my boobs) Bf says I look different, but I think he's just being nice, because I don't see it AT ALL.

The only difference I DO notice is that I can see my collar bones, and I like that a lot!

Smiling_Sara
05-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Honestly, nothing yet. I still look down and see my big stomach, and my arm are still huge.

Jadeybaby
05-14-2008, 12:53 PM
My calves, collarbones and little waist are what I love now!
And the fact my wrists are getting tiny.
I still don't like my hips, thighs or tummy but I will love them eventually, I know it! It's a shame my boobs have shrunk so damn much too.

mayness
05-14-2008, 01:40 PM
My butt! No matter what my weight, my butt stays round and proportional, so I've always liked it. But now that I've been exercising more and have lost a few pounds, it's looking a little better, especially in some of my tighter pants. My husband says that most of the cellulite is gone now, and it looks muscular. (I try not to look at myself naked, so I'll trust him, lol.)

Gryph
05-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Well, I've always had rather nice hands, but now that I'm slimming down, I'm liking them more and more. Even before I had started to lose weight, one of my hands always freaked out about my hands, saying how long and skinny my fingers were. I have to agree! I love my hands and my wrists. =D
That aside, I'd also have to say I'm starting to like my waist more and more. I have a bit more to lose (Well, okay, I'm only half-way to my goal, but that's a long way for me), but there's been definite improvement--I don't have rolls any more! xD

On the other hand, I'm still not satisfied with my thighs--I'm hoping they're still as big as they are simply because it's going to be the last place I lose weight. My thighs, and also my upper arms--I've definitely lost weight there, but they still aren't quite satisfactory to me. :/