Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-10-2008, 01:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/169/135

Height: 5 feet verticaly challenged & loving it!

Default weight tracker, charts????

Hi all,

While I was roaming yesterday, I saw someone metion a site that had weight loss charts? Or something that you could keep track what you eat and such. does anyone know which site I'm talking about?

Also, is there anywhere that can tell you how much calories and or fat is in a certain food? Like a food earch? Thanks all!!!!

Oh and one more thing, how do I get that cute weight loss thingie everyone has on thier signiture, telling how much weight they need to lose and have.

Oh but wait one more thing again .... Why is the grass green and why is the sky blue? lollll just kidding

Debbie
DebbieLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

There are lots of web sites that let you track your food.. and a lot of them are free! This site seems to be associated with fitday.com so maybe I'm supposed to recommend that one? lol. There's also thedailyplate.com, sparkpeople.com (I use that one), and many, many others. If you need to look up a food and are having trouble finding it, especially a restaurant food or a name-brand item, calorieking.com has a really extensive database.

Most of those sites I mentioned let you track your weight as well, and give you lists or simple graphs. But I really like physicsdiet.com for that, because they graph not just your actual weight, but also a moving average so you can see an overall trend (so if you gain a tiny bit one week, you can see that it's not really a big deal in the long run!).

As for the weight loss tickers in the signatures... you have to have 30 posts and be a member for a month (I think) before you can have a signature. But once you reach that, when you go to "User CP" and then "Edit Signature" there's a link to the 3FC tickers. There are other sites with tickers, too, so you can have even more options for pictures... but I haven't checked those out yet.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #3  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Was it Ticker Factory ? Usually the name of the site it came from is in tiny writing just above the ticker...
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #4  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

Try www.thedailyplate.com - you can set up a free account there and track your food. That site has tons of brands and types of foods with the nutritional stats available. And you can add your own food as well.
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 169/169/135

Height: 5 feet verticaly challenged & loving it!

Hi all, I found fitday. com. It's great site!

Yes, i think the ticker thing is after i have posted a few and been here a bit.

TYTY all
DebbieLN is offline   Reply With Quote