Weight Loss Support - What changes in your body are you excited to see?

beegoss
03-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Personally, I am really pumped to see my collarbones and my ribs. I'm also looking forward to my thighs not touching as much when I stand with feet together. I'm a pear, so I'm pretty sure it's impossible them not to touch.

What about you? Does envisioning a more toned body part motivate you??

Get n healthy
03-28-2008, 08:25 AM
Well i am like you...looking very forward to some sharp collar bones, but that will take a while, so for now, i would just like to be able to wear pants and not have to have a shirt that goes down long enough to cover my gut. I am an apple, so i will probably never had a flat stomach...but just to be able to wear pants without worrying how my belly looks would be GREAT!

vixjean
03-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Not worried about a 6 pack or anything, just slimming down my midsection, I want to lose the love handles, collar bones will be nice, but that all comes after my one chin! LOL! =)

Mayson
03-28-2008, 08:39 AM
Flat tummy! No more muffin top!

Get n healthy
03-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Ah getting down to only one chin....i forgot about that one...that is a BIGGIE for me!

LittleMoonRabbit
03-28-2008, 08:42 AM
I can't wait for my legs and butt to slim up. I am pear shaped, so most of my extra weight sits there. Actually, I have already noticed that my thighs look a little trimmer and a little more firm- less of a cullulite appearance. I am really happy to see that slowly change. My tummy is more than welcome to eventually firm up too, but my thighs are really my biggest issue.

srmb60
03-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Getting slimmer thru the middle is awesome. I too will probably always have a womanly pooch but a small pooch is OK. A slender-er torso makes me feel taller ... walk taller ... it's the best!

shelbysmom
03-28-2008, 09:09 AM
No more FRONT BUTT!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Horo
03-28-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm looking forward to my arms being just less... bleh. I'm generally content with the rest of me, except I despise my arms. They're the only place that I haven't yet noticed weight loss. They drive me nuts...

SCraver
03-28-2008, 10:38 AM
As I continue with running, kickboxing, etc. - my legs are firming up and they appear less cottage cheesey! Yay! My bum is less dimply! :woohoo:

julzchiki
03-28-2008, 10:47 AM
My stomach. I'd like to be worry free of my stomach bulging out beyond my boobs. I have an apple shape so this is my major problem area. I can't wait to just feel healther and stronger.

hardatwork
03-28-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm okay with my legs and butt...i just want to have one belly. I'm so tired of having a 2 fold. haha. I would just love to look down and see boobs and not belly.

Sgirl
03-28-2008, 11:33 AM
I am sick of that spare tire. All of my family has great curves. I'd be happy if my breasts and my hips stayed how they are now and my belly was gone, but that is probably not completely realistic. I'd like to have a waist!

Hat Trick
03-30-2008, 12:19 AM
Stomach. Correction, stomachs. :eek: I had a flat stomach once, but I was five at the time. And the dreaded backfat. Geesh, ya think it would stay with the chickens and leave people alone. :rolleyes:

Glory87
03-30-2008, 12:32 AM
I was amazed by how slender my upper arms got - I always had really big arms. I wasn't expecting slim, pretty arms AT ALL.

Idealmuse
03-30-2008, 12:51 AM
I was first most excited to be able to feel my hip bone. My lastest discovery is my neck now has contours.

I was also endlessly amused when I could feel the bone in my lower arms. (I was always squishy everywhere!) I guess you have to be this overweight for this long to find some of these things amusing... but it's been 15 years so...

PhotoChick
03-30-2008, 02:28 AM
Having a waist again. Having a figure where my boobs are the most prominent part of my body ... I can put on a fitted top or shirt and it *fits* instead of pooching out where it's not supposed to.

That's the thing that I'm most excited about right now.

jellydisney
03-30-2008, 06:50 AM
Getting rid of the muffin top, and the BACK FAT! Ugh, I hate back fat! I get it in every single bra I own (and these are professionally fitted, quality bras, so the bras aren't the problem).

foodvictim
03-30-2008, 01:00 PM
It's funny that I found this thread because I was just thinking about what if any changes I have noticed....the biggest one being my deflated looking boobs =) although I won't complain since they were getting out of control!!! I can almost see the beginnings of a waist again well. I'm really looking forward to having some arms that can be shown in public again!

scorpio88
03-30-2008, 06:41 PM
My tummy is more than welcome to eventually firm up too, but my thighs are really my biggest issue.

Exactly my thoughts! My thighs are my biggest concern. I'm 147lbs, 5'7", but I look 170lb with those thighs!

Tavinni
03-30-2008, 06:56 PM
No more FRONT BUTT!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Amen to that! I am with Shelbysmom!!!

Also I would love to get that defined line down the center of my back

vixjean
03-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I am really glad I don't know, but WHAT IS A FRONT BUTT!?!?!

LindseyLouWho
03-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Indeed! Inquiring minds want to know! Haha

ImpalaHoarder
03-31-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm looking forward to knees that go out at the knee and then come in again instead of looking like my thigh extends to just below my kneecap. Seeing a vague outline of ribs without having to contort myself would be nice, too.

JasonsLea
03-31-2008, 02:13 AM
'Front butt' is basically the stomach pooch.

The change I'm most excited about is the disappearing front pooch too. All the girls in my family have a kickass Marilyn Monroe type hourglass figure so I know my boobs and butt will stay the same but the stomach is bound to shrink.

Erika79
03-31-2008, 11:41 AM
I can't wait until my stomach is not so fluffy ;) Like.. one stomach instead of 2.

BoiseShan
03-31-2008, 01:21 PM
My hips. I no longer have six sets of saddle bags. They're still curvy, but now my hips look more like C's instead of S's.

SouthLake
03-31-2008, 01:39 PM
I miss my arms! I used to have craveable toned arms.. not so much anymore. I'm looking forward to looking hot in a tanktop and sports bra again! (Granted, I only wear that to the gym, but still)

skinny4me
03-31-2008, 02:49 PM
I am happy to see changes in my thighs and stomach. I really hate having an extra stomach from having my son and having wide hips and thighs. So I really can't wait to have my mid section and lower half toned and tightened up.

lumifan4ever
03-31-2008, 03:41 PM
There are lots of things i have already accomplished body wise that i am very happy about...I only have one chin now and a nice chin outline at that....i can see collar bones again...i love that. I also am happier about my arms being smaller. Still a little flabby but still...they are much smaller and i am not so uncomfortable wearing sleeveless anymore. My waist is finally starting to get a little smaller than my hips.

But some of the things i still wish to accomplish is....no more back fat....Having a more toned mid-section as in my outline. I want it to curve in once...not twice (in other words i have love handles). Also, i would love to tone up my upper, inner thighs. I also want to tone up my butt and make it more perky and round. I would like a flat stomach. It doesn't not have to be a 6 pack or even a two pack...just flat would be excellent.

kittycat40
03-31-2008, 04:21 PM
I am looking forward to not looking pregnant. My youngest is 22 months and sometimes I get offered a seat on the subway-- no joke!
Maybe 2-3x/week do I say, "no, I'm not expecting-"

Ija
03-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Can't wait for the end of the muffin top. No matter how big my pants are, my tummy decides to peer over the waist.

cephalopod gal
03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Ok, I really don't know if this will make sense, but I'm ready for getting rid of "Barbie" armpits.

Does anybody remember how the Barbie dolls' arms were ball-and-socket, so when you lifted her arm, there was a convex bulge for rotation and not a concave armpit? Yesh.

I am ready for concave armpits. :p

Apple Cheeks
03-31-2008, 07:57 PM
I am looking forward to seeing a reflection of myself from behind, and not cringing because of the back fat!

I will be happy being more slender everywhere, but the back fat is the area I am really looking forward to disappearing!

I am also looking forward to a smaller badonkadonk!

ShannanA
04-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Hmm, smaller boobs and no muffin top! I can't wait to go braless in some cute apron tops. At my goal weight I am a 36 C (now I am a 38 D)