Old 03-26-2008, 08:55 AM   #1  

Default A Question

Hello everyone

I have a question, can some one tell me what the la weightlloss free to live success kit is? And how old is it , I was going to la weightloss untill it changed to pure weight loss and went out of business, but we did'nt have that, also does it tell you what food to eat and how much of it to eat?

Thank You

Webb
webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: S-194/C-182/G-135

Height: 5'3"

Hi Webb

I'm on the free to live plan - that's the new one. Did you ever try the old weight watchers where you had so many proteins, starches, milks, etc a day? It is similar to that.

Basically you can use grocery store foods and eat mostly whatever you like but you count the selections in your portions for the day. For example for breakfast:
2 eggs, toast with butter and an apple would be:
1 protein, 1 bread, one fat and one fruit serving.

You get different allotments per day depending on your weight. For me, I'm 187 and I'm on plan 4 with 3 1/2 proteins, 4 fruits, 4 vegetables, 5 starches, 3 milks and 2 fats a day.

They also have something called LA lites which some people use on the plan. I think they try to sell that but if you don't want to use them you can tell them you have IBS. I actually have IBS and they said i didn't qualify because some of the ingredients can irritate the IBS.

They are geared to sell, so keep that in mind depending on how much you want to spend. I just signed up for the basic program and am not doing the LA Lites each day (those are their chocolate bars you can get, but they're pricey and not good for people with stomach troubles like me).

Hope this helps.

I started just over a week ago and I find it easy to manage. I just take a few minutes before bed to plan out the next day what I want. There's lots of possibilities for the food so you shouldn't get bored.

Let us know if you join!

Heidi
betty big bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #3  

The success Kit is just a kind of reference book, It does not contain any information about the menu plan
diane
dianem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:20 PM   #4  

Thank you for the information, I was hoping the success kit had a menu plan in it and I could buy one on ebay or something.when I was going to pure weight loss I was about 10 pounds away from my gold weight when they went out of business. Not only did lose money that I will never get back, but I have allready gained back 4 pounds. I just feel lost.

But again thank you for the information.

Webb
Old 03-27-2008, 12:21 PM   #5  

Is me again ,
I don't want to be any trouble,but I have all my program material from when we did have a LAWL , but I know there is a numbered program out there. I think I would be on menu 1. All I would like to know is how many ounces of fish, chicken, pork and beef do you get on plan 1? I think I have the other foods figured,

I would appreciate this and any thing else you would like to add.

THANK YOU

WEBB
Old 03-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

I do not know plan 1. I have the stuff you need for plan 2 and 3. I think the portions are the same.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote