General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2002, 09:57 AM   #1  
A princess in the making!

Default Save $ On Meridia!

For those of us who have to pay out of pocket for this. I don't know if you have seen this or used this in the past.

www.drugstore.com sells it for 82.00 that was for the 10mg. Plus the first time you order you save 10.00. I just transfered my prescription over there.

also in my entertainment book. Target has it bring in a new prescription and you get a free 10.00 gift card. Here is was 91.00 for me to fill it yesterday.

I will be looking out for the deals on prescription. I figured out how to afford the drugstore.com prices. If I just stopped eating out that would cover a huge part of it.

Have a great one and I hope I helped someone!
Closed Thread