Old 03-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #1  
Changing for me!

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'6

Default 6 month anniversary

hey girls so im celebrating my 6months with my bf this weekend(we have been together longer than a year but we werent official) i want to do something nice for him without spending alot of money because im the hopeless romantic, and i want to do something without him feeling like he needs to do something big. i know hes very low on cash right now and i want to do something nice
Happy Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Rent a couple movies, make some dinner (maybe buy something you wouldn't usually have -- seafood? a nice steak?) and turn off all cell phones, computers, etc., and just hang out together. Try to get some movies both of you will like -- maybe something you saw on an earlier date together? Or if there's a series you both like, rent back seasons to catch up on??

Or, you could ask a friend to cook for you so neither of you have to work...you could reciprocate for her/him at a later date!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #3  
Changing for me!

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'6

thanks i always say im not going to go overboard and always do. i just did i spent 75$ on 2 tickets to a baseball game 2 days after our anniversary, our anniversary is on sunday and i always get the tickets emailed to me so i want to print out an extra copy to give him in a special way now i just need to figure that out
Happy Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #4  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

give him a massage!
set up your room with candles and music and massage oil, and give him a looong feel-good back massage!
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

oooooooh vday baby that's a good one, too!! I should let the bf read that one....haha!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #6  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

Oooh oohhh!!! Have a naughty scavenger hunt--- start at his work, leave him a naughty note in his car, tell him to drive to the next location, leave another note, maybe a pair of slinky panties, so on and so on...

He comes in the house, more notes, maybe leading to some massage oil, candles, and then VOILA-- you dressed all cute in bed waiting for him.

Not too expensive but totally awesome!

(Do guys like this kind of stuff? Who knows--- I would DIE if my husband ever went to all that trouble!!!)
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote