Old 03-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 235/194/160

Height: 5'6"

Default After eating good for 3 weeks...i ate too much food last night!!

Ugghh...i felt horrible this morning (and last night) I devoured too much Pita Pizza...it was veggie...but it was too much...good thing I drank water instead of beer like everyone else...I dont even know how many peices I ate, but I do know I was physically full...and that after that...i ate a big bowl of icecream...aughh...and this morning for the first time in exactly 3 weeks...my stomach was bloated and upset!!!!!!......sigh'....Well, i guess they say one cheat day once in awhile is okay right? Im trying to convince myself that last night wasnt sooo bad.... I just cant believe how upset my stomach was... it was upset enough..to remind me not to eat too much of whatever I want!!! I hate feeling sick from eating... your not supposed to feel sick after eating.....blah! (sorry just venting!!)
mamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:50 PM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

I did the same thing after a month or so of doing great I had a total binge it was 1 main day but a couple days after that of still not right on plan. We all do it and as long as we get back up and brush the dirt off we'll be fine!!

You've been doing so great that's what you should concentrate on!
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

That is absolutely OK, just get right back on track today and forget about it. It happens to most, if not all, of us every now and then.. as long as that day doesn't repeat itself over and over, you have no reason to beat yourself up about it. You'll be back back on plan and feeling better about it in no time
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 233/181/160

Height: 5'9"

Your fine. The last time I was on a diet I had a few cheats here and there and still lost. Just make sure you get back on track the next day!
CrazedLedZepFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:17 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

i hoped you at least liked yours! I just ate left over pizza and had no idea that one piece had close to 500 calories. So I am at 1,950 for the day!!!

We'll do better tomorrow!
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #6  
Skinny cow in the making!

S/C/G: 193/149/126

Height: 5'4

Do not worry about one meal.
Remember how horrible you felt the morning after and get back on plan!
I have the occasional cheat day and have found that they make me feel more determined to stick to my plan than ever.
Jadeybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:43 AM   #7  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

No biggie, MamaC! Just get right back on plan. There's nothing one meal or one day can do to stop you! I know it's hard when you're just starting out, not to feel like you messed up big time. After a while, you'll get a handle on it, and you realize, you can have a wild meal or day once in a while, and as long as you get right back on plan, it's really nothing you can't handle. Especially with your new running program, those pitas are just gonna be rocket fuel!
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:44 AM   #8  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey!

Everyone seems to be saying Oh, that's all right, Oh, that's no problem you'll be fine, Oh, everyone does this...

So let me be the voice of the other view, which is, No, it's not all right that you lost control with food and ate so much that you were sick. Yes, it is a problem when that happens. No, not everyone does this.

You have learned something about yourself, which is that you can get "triggered" by certain off-plan foods into overeating. That's a valuable thing to know.

If it's just one day, then yes, there won't be lasting harm from it as long as you get back on plan. But your weight loss may stall for a few days. Also, you'll probably need to be careful, lest this incident turn into more such incidents and more frequently. This is where folks often fail in their weight loss plan--don't be one of them!

Hang in there! Keep on going!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote