Support Groups - Kicking the Fitting- for all bridesmaids!

Michelle125
03-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Anyone else in a wedding party this fall and want to contribute to the thread? We basically want to keep track of each other since we're in a time crunch for the first fitting of our dresses! The wedding we are in is September but a fitting will be here before we know it. So we need to keep tabs and hold each other accountable. Anyone who is in a wedding party soon feel free to chime in and join us!

Sooo... call me suicidal but I discovered this awesome fitness program a mile away called Platoon Fitness. It's basically military-style workouts every morning outside in any weather at 6am. It's a little less "in your face" than the real military but they still give you tough love. I think I'm going to try 1 week free... and we'll see how bad my butt gets kicked. I'm kinda excited... but kinda like 'what the heck am I thinking'? Apparently they have a lot of women who belong so I won't feel out of place.

Yesterday's Stats:

Meal #1:
Plain yogurt cup
Oat muffin
1/3 cup OJ with MSM
1 half and half in coffee

Meal #2:
3 cups lettuce
1 can tuna in water
2oz colby cheese
vinegar

Meal #3: (I sorta pigged out)
2 cups flax pasta
4 turkey meatballs
6 tbsp parmesean cheese

Workout: riding 60 minutes, barn work 30 minutes

Meal #4:
All-fruit lime popsicle

Totals: Cals 1588, fat 44, carbs 174, pro 106

Tonight at the gym is legs, back, and abdominals, so I'll be done that around 7-ish, then I'll shower and have a nice Friday night with the boyfriend. Maybe order some takeout that is low-carb and a glass of wine. I'll weigh in today and I'm pretty confident. My skinny jeans (a 14) are SO loose and my waist is looking awesome. I know I lost at least a pound or so this week!

annierew
03-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi, Michelle!

I'm in a wedding in June, but I thought it would be good to get on board with you chicks. I had been losing weight, so my aunt convinced me to go with the smaller size dress. When I had tried it on a few months before we ordered it, it didn't zip up, but when it came time to order, it did zip -- barely. We figured that if I was losing that much that quickly, then that size would be the best idea. Now I'm so stressed that it's going to be tight...which would be so embarrassing, especially since the only other bridesmaid bought a size 2. Ugh. Luckily I like her!

So, let's lean on each other, so we can be two hot bridesmaids in our upcoming weddings! :hug:

Michelle125
03-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi!

Yay! Welcome aboard! We've been posting on the other post 'Kicking the Fitting'. I like to post everyday pretty much :) So come join us there!