UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2002, 09:58 PM   #1  

Default Loser Loser Loser

Yes I am a loser!

I have lost now 12 pounds! I was so happy I have told everyone!

Now I am ready for more losing. I just can't wait to see some more come off!

Starting weight 217
2-22-02 weight 205
Old 02-23-2002, 02:20 AM   #2  

Talking

its a better feeling than the lottery isnt it im just so happy it is still coming on for you i knew it would its morning just now and ive not weighed yet im dithering about wethere to do it or not or leave it for few days give myself a surprise but TOM is due and i dont think ill see much difference over the next week or so , but if i stick to my diet i should see a pound or so gone after TOM goes but its going to be hard i can feel the urges for junk food already ill try hard not to give in.... i didnt have burger king the other day with kids by the way which is a first i was going to have diet coke and small burger but then thought no look how much i beat myself up over the big mac that time its not worth the mental torture (i have a husband for that)
bye for now totts /flumper
Old 02-23-2002, 08:40 AM   #3  
:(

S/C/G: 13st 2lbs/12st 7lbs/9st 7lbs

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally posted by flumper
target 116lbs (i WILL do it)
Thats less than 8 and a half stone isnt it?! Woah! How tall are you flumper?
Old 02-23-2002, 02:17 PM   #4  

im only little chi chi ..........im 4'11 wide and 4' 11 high
Old 02-24-2002, 07:17 AM   #5  

Quote:
im only little chi chi ..........im 4'11 wide and 4' 11 high
Oh ok!
Im about 5'2 and a half, but I usually round up to 5'3 coz in maths lessons if you have to round a number off, if it is half way you round up, and that suits me fine! Lol!
I always have trouble finding trousers that dont drag along the floor when Im not wearing heels, it must be even more difficult for you? Especially when lots of shops have extra long sections, and then petite sections which generally go no bigger than a size 14! Soooooo not helpful!

What is a healthy weight range for 4'11 then? At the mo Im aiming for 9st, but I'd like to go lower!
Old 02-24-2002, 12:28 PM   #6  

healthy weight for my heaight would be about 8 stone i think i just want to make it to about 8 i/2 then see if i really will need to lose the other half i dont know what your ideal weight should be for your height one of the girls may know of a site that tells you
Old 02-24-2002, 02:39 PM   #7  

Quote:
healthy weight for my heaight would be about 8 stone i think i just want to make it to about 8 i/2 then see if i really will need to lose the other half i dont know what your ideal weight should be for your height one of the girls may know of a site that tells you
Ive seen lots of height/weight charts, they all have different ranges though! All of them together give me a range of around 7st 12 lbs - 10st 1lbs! So Im assuming somewhere just below 9st would be ok! I'd love to get down to 8st 2lbs, I know that sounds quite low but the I'd be able to say I'd lost 5st!
Closed Thread