Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #1  
girl toward svelte

S/C/G: 196/ticker/150

Height: 5'10''

Talking back on track and ready to lose it!

I finally got back down to the weight I was back on January 8th. I've really been struggling to control my eating habbits, and have lately taken to cooking for myself (less sodium than microwave meals) and really, really sticking to my diet. The self disipline payed off! I dropped about 4.5 lbs that I was hanging onto, and now that I'm back, I'm ready to kick the exercise in gear and really see a loss! This isn't the most amazing achievement, but it's great to know that I've gotten back on track. Anyone else out there finally getting back on track, and it's showing? I wish all of you the best of luck - let me know how you are doing!
audreymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Yay! Getting back on track can be so hard, but is so worth it...and I believe that cooking for yourself is one of the best things you can do for your help.

Congrats!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #3  
girl toward svelte

S/C/G: 196/ticker/150

Height: 5'10''

Thanks Mandalinn! Your story inspires me to take off this extra 30 lbs! Have a wonderful day!
audreymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #4  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Audrey, WTG on getting those pounds back off!

Too much sodium definitely stalls things out, as I confirmed this past week. I'm back on it, now, though. Drinking my water and steering clear of as much sodium as possible!

Last edited by jamsk8r; 03-07-2008 at 11:06 AM.
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote