Old 02-29-2008, 11:08 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Question Changing soon from Plan 3 to Plan 2 - What will I give up?

At COD this morning, they told me that in 2.6 pounds they'll move me to Plan 2. This is also my last week on Express - hooray!

Can someone who has already made the transition from Plan 3 to Plan 2 tell me what I'll be giving up? I'm trying to mentally prepare myself....

Thanks!
LeighAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #2  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

I just got my Plan 2 book today!
It is......
2 1/2 protiens
3 veggies
2 Fruits
3 startches
2 dairy
2 fat
Aren't you excited to start it! I am! Although I am going out of town this weekend so not the best time. But oh well!
Good LUCK!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Thanks Cecilia!

Wow - That's more of a difference than I was expecting. But honestly, it's somewhat of a relief. I basically eat 1/2 protein for breakfast (1/2 cup Egg Beaters on light toast or english muffin) and felt like I was overdoing it by having 1 1/2 proteins at dinner. I don't like eating 4 starches a day, so good riddance to one of those. And I have really struggled to get in all of my fruits and veggies every day!

So, you've helped me out alot!! I was kind of dreading it, but now I see that it might be easier instead of harder!!

Best of luck to you on your weekend out of town with the new plan. I usually struggle not to gain on the weekend (too much eating out), but now I'm motivated to be POP so that I can hurry up and get to Plan 2!

Here's hoping we both have a fabulous POP weekend!
LeighAnn is offline   Reply With Quote