Old 02-16-2008, 07:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something WKend chat Feb 16/17

Hey all. Hope everyone's morning is going well. I'm up...but not awake. I'm exhausted and realized i'm out of coffee...not good. So i think i'll definately have to stop at starbucks this am on my way to work...because i need to wake up!

hope everyone has a good day.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:22 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

GG, I keep meaning to congratulate you on how well you're doing!! You need to post some progress pics for us! Glad you had a good hike and ride with the pony!

Jessiebug, welcome back girl!

Hanna, you are too, too funny girl!

BIL & SIL are here from CA with my nephew, barely 5 months old. Gotta get some cleaning done, because they'll be here sometime today! Hopefully later this afternoon!

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good morning!!

Not much going on here. Just glad it is a 3 day weekend. I hope everyone has a very relaxing weekend.

Jasmine
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #4  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning everyone!! I just cleaned DS's room. Where on earth did the boy find all of those toys? I know we bought them, but I think they are reproducing in there!! It took me forever just to pick everything up. I try to have him pick up his room once a day, but his idea of picking up is to shove everything under the bed, in the closet or under the bookcase.

We have to go get our taxes done today. I'm not looking forward to that. Well, I guess I am, we should be getting a refund. I just hate sitting there with the kids.

Lauren: Enjoy your company!! I'm sure you will want to eat up that baby!!

GG: Hope you found some coffee on the way to work.

Jasmine: Good morning!!

OK, off to face the dining room now!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Hellooooooooo

OMG, I'm sooo sore today I walked on the treadmill on a 4 incline for 30 min yesterday morning and then last night while everyone was gone I hopped on and ran for an hour. Considering that I haven't done much in the last two weeks, that was not exactly smart. So I'm moving slow today but I'm gonna get on there later and try to work out some of the stiffness.

GG, I love Starbucks, I hope you got some, its a guilty pleasure of mine.

Karen, I have to report for jury duty on Wed. JOY!

I think I'm back on track, I'll check in later if I can, I gotta go practice for our jail service tomorrow night and then DH and I are going out for a while. Have a great day!!

Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:50 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

Well, delivered & set up the cupcake tower this AM. I have to say, the woman's house was GORGEOUS!!! She must have some serious bucks. ANyway, I think the tower turned out beautifully. My gf is an event planner (she got me the gig) and she decorates for this woman every month. Well, she was there, setting up for th party, and she was freaking out over the cupcakes & cake. She's super detail oriented and very picky (like me!), so that was a nawesome reaction from her. The woman who was having the party was not even there, so I'm hoping she likes it. Well, I forgot to bring my camera (can you believe it??!!) so I got a few shots on my phone, gotta find a way to get them on my computer. I think myabe I can email them to myself?? Not sure.

So, I hpe everyone is having a great Saturday. Iwas so proud of my self, got up early and got on the treadmill before I had to take the cake out...so, Lauren, I did 10 miles this week. Thanks for keeping track for us!!
I've been doing the treadmill three days and a Tony Horton ab dvd three days, and I have to say, after 4 ab workouts I am really noticing a difference in my abs!!! I'm so excited aobut it. I'm committed to doing it until at least my birthday (end of April) to see what kind of results I have. If it goes well, of course I'll continue. We'll see. I'm gonna be on the beach in 4 months, so gotta get something done!!

Well, girls, the kiddos are having a playdate today, so I better go see what they're up to. I'll try to check back later.

Hope everyone has a fun day today!!

Toodles!
P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:36 PM   #7  

good morning...almost afternoon everyone..its slow so far today...well yesterday at work it was hard..we had to fire someone and it was very difficult...i ended up leaving early because she needed to clean her stuff and she was talking so much about everyone i just ended up leaving for the day...so i went to ann taylor and bought a few tops....so i have to go to work tomorrow...so not looking forward to it

today im getting little marios hair cut then getting dominic...this afternoon we are going to see dominics godmother and her kids...she hasnt seen dominic for over a year...it should be fun..i really cant wait!

gg: great job girl...i see your ticker just moving down...i dont go to starbucks alot but have your tried the nonfat sugar free drinks?...not sure how many there are but i always get the nonfat sugar free vanilla latte..its pretty good..at least to me...have a great day at work

lauren: where in cali are they from?...have a great visit!

jasmine: have a wonderful 3 day weekend

karen: good luck with your taxes...i hope you dont have to pay...we got our taxes done a few weeks ago...so not the outcome i wanted...better luck to you!

hi trish!..have a great day

pam: you go girl!...you are exercising away..great job!...i want to see a pic of the cupcake tower...i love looking at stuff like that..have a great saturday

joan/hanna/dawn/kerry...everyone else i am missing....HI....have a great weekend!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:19 PM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Christina, They're live in Sausalito. Have fun at the Godmother's.

Pam, Hope your client liked the cupcakes!

Trish, ran for an hour?! Excellent!

Karen, Hope the taxes work out well! We're hoping/expecting a BIG refund this year...we'll find out next weekend.

My nephew Ryan has the fatest cheeks I have ever seen! OK, fatest everything!! What a cutie patootie he is!! I could've eaten him up, but MIL only let me at him for about 5 minutes!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:58 PM   #9  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. The weather is great here today, temps were in the 60's this afternoon.

Hanna, you are probably having your party as we speak. Hope its going great! Can't believe you don't like pizza!

Christina, sorry you have to go into work tomorrow. Hope you're enjoying your day with your boys. I'm scared to do my taxes....

Lauren, I can't help but love on my niece and nephew, too much. They look at me like I'm a crazy lady, lol. Enjoy your guests! BTW, I have 6 miles for this week, thank you.

Pam, I was wondering about the cupcake party. I send pics from my phone to my email. I really need something for my stomach area, I'll have to look into that dvd.

Thish, don't over do it, you might injure yourself!

Hey Jasmine and GG.

Well, I realized I just sat down for the first time today. I made dinner early and we already ate. My daughter asked why we were eating so early. I asked her why not? I started painting the hall way. Well I am priming it right now. Haven't actually gotten paint for it yet.

DD is making friends and having sleepovers. I was so happy for her. The more I get to know this one girl, I am not to happy about the friendship. I think the girl told DH to shutup. I would have never told one of my friends parent to shut up when I was growing up, I don't care how much of a smart a** they were. She is mad at me because I wont let her spend the night over there. "You're the reason I can't have any friends...." Plus I let the girl come over (against my better judgement), the girl was very sick, coughing all over the place, said she had an ear ache. So that is my exciting Sat.

BTW, we have daffodils in the yard and they are already blooming. Doesn't that seem kind of soon. I didn't think they bloomed until March?

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #10  

lauren: that is like 30 - 45 min south of me...they are close!...glad you got to see them...have a great visit

alicia: have fun painting...it seems like you are always painting ; }.....i would be a little put off too if a child told me or big mario to shut up...thats a little different than what i am used to..hope your dd has fun with her friends!

we had a great time..all the kids are too cute...dominic is the oldest after him the next oldest is 5!...but dominic loves to play with them...it was good
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #11  

evening all...well today was a pretty good day at work. It was busy but not insane. Nothing really exciting. I didn't eat the best today. I did stop at starbucks..and normally i'll get a sugarfree nonfat cinnamon dolce latte. But i broke down and ordered my weakness, peppermint white mocha...it was nonfat and no whip..but still..not low in cals. I also had two cokes today. But that's alright..i'll do better tomorrow. I promise one of these days i'll post update pics. I will probably wait until half way point.

alright all..off to fix dinner. We are having hotdogs tonight. I found these great dogs. They are the hebrew nation all beef 98% fat free...they taste really good and only have around 50 cals per dog...so when you're c raving a hot dog....try it..all the flavor..none of the guilt. Check back later....see ya!!!!!!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone!
Everyone seems to had a good today that is great!

Today I got a really sad call, my aunt (my mom's sister) she is not a whitch, like my mother, had a granddaughter a couple of months ago, well the DR. was not monitoring the birth as well as he could've and the baby was wrapped w/the cord, she was very disabled, more like a vegetable, my cousin and his wife were spending everything they had on the baby's therapy and she needed, she never learned to eat, she had to be fed w/a tube, she couldn't suck (is that how you spell it?) so she couldn't be breast fed either, anyway, she past away Friday at 4:00 AM, the berried her right away, the family is a mess, I did get to talk to my cousin and his wife, they are doing the best they can, I am going to wait a couple of months and send them both a ticket to come and stay here w/me for a few days with their 3 yrs. old. I can't even understand how negligent Dr.s can be.

I didn't get out of bed till 11:30 am I thought it was only 9 when I did, I found DH and Sean on the couch downstairs just sleeping with little Coco on top of them, the other 2 dudes were on top of my covers.
So I got really busy, getting ready for the party, they are all going to be here in an hour, I am looking forward to it, the house smells incredible, the flowers are here they look amazing. I am tired, but I am plaining on enjoying the evening.
I got to go do the last stuff, I am planning on taking pics. I will post some later!
Have a great evening everyone!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:54 PM   #13  

Height: 5' 7"

Wow, everyone has had a good day it seems.

Hanna, sorry for the loss in your family.

Work for me was not terribly (sp?) busy, however I was the only one in my area, so it seemed to busy.

Lauren, I did about 3 or 4 miles this week at work. Put me down for 4.

My taxes are done! I submitted my federal last night and Ohio's this morning. I am getting a nice chunk ~ which is promptly going to bills.

Well, I will talk at ya'll later, I am think I am going to bed! Nighty night.

to everyone else.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:46 AM   #14  

morning all...well i have to work today..but like i've said before..i enjoy sunday's since they are shorter hrs (10-5). I can sleep in some and get some stuff done. I got up this am and took my dog on a 30 min walk. I still have 50 min for breakfast, coffee, and a quick shower. it also only takes me 15 min to get to work on sunday morning. Im planning to go to the gym after work. hope everyone is doing ok. Hannah sorry to hear about your family's child.
congrats lisa on finishing taxes...dh and i need to do that..hope we don't owe this year.
Check back laters!!!!! hope everyone has a gread day!
Old 02-17-2008, 09:03 AM   #15  

Height: 5'6

hey all..

Hanna so sorry about the baby...it's so sad. Hope your cousin can deal okay, I can't even imagine it.
How was your dinner party last night??

Lauren...congrats on your test (did I say that already??) Also, glad you had fun with the baby...too bad your MIL is baby-selfish!! My mom is the same way when she has a new grandchild...no one gets to hold them but her!!

Alicia...stinks that your daughter has a cruddy friend, they always blame things on us, right?? I know Cadence will be the same way when she hits that age, she's so independent now, I can imagine what she'll be like in about 10 years!!

Christina...glad you had fun with the kids. So nice things are going well for Dominic!!

Lisa..hope you have a better day today, and hope you got a good night's sleep!!

GG-- great job on the walk this AM...hope you have a nice day at work!!

Well, today we're skipping church. I have a lot of cleaning to do (usually do it Mondays, but we're having a couple kids and their mom over for the first time tomorrow, so i want the house to be smoewhat clean!!) After that, my bro is in from TX to visit his kids , they're all staying at my mom's, so all my siblings and the grandkids (there are four of us, spouses, and 8 grandkids) are going there this afternoon. Should be a good time. I'll try to check back tonight...Hope everyone has a super duper day!!!

BTW..Alicia told me how to email pics from my cell phone, so I'm gonna try to get the cupcake pic up, too!!

Later!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote