Old 02-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

Default So motivated!!!

I rejoined WW last night. I am really ready to finally lose all this weight that I have gained since having kids. I still can't believe I let myself get this heavy but I feel very motivated to lose weight. I have 100 lbs even to get to my goal and that seems soo far away but the way I look at it a year or so from now I could be this same weight or heavier or I could be at goal! I am just going to take it one day at a time. If I think about it at one day at a time and one lb at a time it doesn't seem so overwhelming. 10% is my first big goal, that will be 22 lbs lost and I know once I hit there the rest will be a piece of cake. I really think the first few days and weeks of anything is hard but once you get into a routine and start really seeing results it is a lot easier to stick with it. One of my big goals is that when I get to my goal weight and get to lifetime I want to try and work for WW as a leader. Having struggled with my weight so much I would just love to help motivate other people!!
MommytoGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I'm also toying with the idea of working for WW when I'm down to goal! I wouldn't mind being a friendly, helpful weigh-in lady ^^
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #3  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Our @Work leader talked to us about that, since she was sem-retiring. She said you can make decent money and the big benefit, you stay with the program, since they have to weigh in and you're around it all the time. She said there's some training and you have to be lifetime, I was considering that when I get back to goal. If they can use you, I think it would be a fantastic part time job. She did it full time, she had a mix of @work and regular meetings.

Don't know how it works everywhere, but she said she gets a flat rate for the @work meetings and a percentage from the regular ones. I enjoy the meetings, I think it would be a great thing to do.

Best of luck to you guys and lots of success!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:42 AM   #4  
GmaTo8

Yay, Liz, for rejoining. To me, the first 3 days were the hardest. Then, right at 2 weeks, I had to have a talk w/myself. As you said, this time next year, you will be at goal if you stay OP. Come to the WW boards often for support and encouragement, ok?
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #5  

Good for you for rejoining, you can do this!!! Take it one pound at a time!
caitbeans is offline   Reply With Quote