Old 02-03-2008, 09:19 AM   #1  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Talking At Home Support Group......2-3 to 2-9

Greetings

Just getting us started for another week. Monday marks my two week anniversary for not drinking regular Mt. Dew and for those that don't know this is a big accomplishment. I could down one right now for sure, I do miss it. But I am off to drink a big glass of water and I hope your doing the same.

If your lurking please jump in and join us everyone is welcome here.
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Ugh, I gained half a pound. I was on plan all but two days this week and those two days were not huge overages. I cut points in other days to make up for them. I'm going to chalk it up to the 8.5 I lost last week and think of it as a rebound...I'm still averaging 4 pounds a week! LOL

Way to go Daph! I drink way too much Diet Mountain Dew, but I just can't seem to give it up. That's hard to do.

Have a great week everyone!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #3  
~Getting My Groove Back!

S/C/G: 297/276/260

Height: 5'6

Dale Jr Fan: I know how hard it is to give up things you love... good for you! It's nice to be able to have the strength to do something nice for yourself!
Mom: Don't be so hard on yourself! Look at the BIG Picture, what's half a pound in comparison to 74!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're still my hero!
noussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #4  
jeanne

Hi Girls! Just stopping by to say hi!

Daph - Good job on NOT drinking any Mt. Dew for two weeks .......wow! I'm a diet pepsi & diet mt. dew addict! Urgh! I wish I could pull away from those a little.

mom2 - That 1/2# could be (probably is) water!

noussa - Hi there!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/250/225

Height: 5'10"

Hi. I'm new to this section but not to 3FC. I just started WW at home a week and a half ago. I need to be better at tracking everything. But I already told my husband no fast food this week. I would like him to lose some weight as well but we'll start slow. I think it will really help him to not have FF for a week.

Daph- Great job on not drinking any Dew for 2 weeks. I had to cut out caffeine completely a month ago cause it makes me really moody and depressed right before TOM. I call it suicidal PMS. But without caffeine I'm usually perfectly fine.

Last edited by kgood2005; 02-03-2008 at 08:02 PM.
kgood2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #6  

OMG, who's that fox?!?!?!?! It's Jeanne!!! I LOVE the new pic! I'm posting after a brownie incident, it's all the Giants' fault, they're stressing me out! Go Eli!!!!! Gotta go take my armchair QB position! Happy Superbowl Everyone!
Old 02-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #7  

Hey ladies. Just thought I would drop in and say HI. I started doing WW online again and had my first weighin on Sat and lost 3.5 lbs. If only i could do that every week LOL.
Dale Jr Fan: You are a girl after my own heart. Cant wait for the season to start up in a few weeks and see how he does in the new ride.
Well gotta run to watch the rest of the super bowl. Someone needs to score its getting a bit boring! LOL And hopefully its not the Pats!
Anyway talk to ya girls later.
AvsGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 AM   #8  
jeanne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULZ!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:27 AM   #9  
jeanne

Morning Girls!

Wooosh, that superbowl! I made a 100 cl. pack of popcorn to get me through with a big glass of diet pepsi! DH didn't request his usual friends and food........so, yay, it worked out for me. (He is on midnights......)

Welcome aboard kgood2005! Hope you like it here as much as I do!

AvsGirly - congrats on your loss!

Mom2 - Thanks for that! My dd is in beauty school and she cut, colored, hilighted & styled my hair! I also got a "make-up" makeover too! Then I added the glamourous Dr. Pepper t-shirt and got my pic taken in the bathroom! Oh my! Anyways...........I appreciate that! How fun to be a fox for once! lol!
Oh yea, dh & I thought the game got a little stressful a few times too!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-04-2008, 07:37 AM   #10  
Strong to the finish!

S/C/G: 295/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Hey, ladies! Hello to all the new gals! Please forgive me for making this short and impersonal. Creed's surgery was fine, but he has some kind of GI virus or something, and I ended up spending Super Bowl Sunday int he ER with him. He is okay, but weak and tired and needs to EAT!

The good news is that I realized the other day... I am less than 20 pounds away from being just 'overweight' - I am so close to shedding the 'obese' label!!! (I started out with a BMI of 43.6!) I can't weight to see that scale hit 202!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a great week, please know I will be back in full force once everything is done being CRAZY around here. I'm praying for those who need it and will see you all around.

Last edited by ekstatikia; 02-04-2008 at 01:15 PM.
ekstatikia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:16 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

Jeanne - Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I was telling the hubby that I can't believe that I'm 28! I remember my 21st birthday, it was a BLAST (a huge group of my friends and I went bowling and then to Chuck E. Cheese... I had always wanted to have a birthday at Chuck E. Cheese, I had no interest in drinking... it was awesome... especially standing in front of the stage with the rest of the "Birthday boys and girls" who were 5, 8, and 7....and then announcing I was 21! LOL). But ANYWAY... I don't remember the last 7 years of birthdays. However, today has been great so far. I really do have a super hubby!

Mom2QJandT - yeah, I only watched the last 2 minutes of the game last night (stupid Accounting homework) - but that was more than enough excitement for me. WOW. THAT is how football games are supposed to be!
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:37 PM   #12  
Restart Date 1.02.08

S/C/G: 225.8/213.8/145

Greetings

Avsgirly: Welcome and congrats on your loss Glad to have another race fan around.

London: Happy Birthday

Hello to everyone else.

Make a great day!!!
Dale Junior Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #13  

Happy Birthday Julz!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #14  

Hi All!

Just wanted to say Greetings! Looks like all of you are doing a terrific job. I was lurking so thought I'd jump in.

I'm counting points, but eating 5 meals a day, trying to get exercise in. and I've lost 10 lbs since December 30th.

Oh yeah - I'm a huge Nascar fan....counting the days, minutes to the shootout this Saturday night! Woohoo!
LadyNascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:40 PM   #15  
jeanne

Hi Lady Nascar & Welcome!

Megan - I hope Creed is feeling better soon!

Hi everyone! I'll post more later............gotta run!