Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #1  

Default meeting locations can I change?

I am a lifetime member that wants to return to the WW. I have alot of WW meeting locations locally. The center that I would be attending the most is not open today. It is open tomorrow. There is another location that is a bit further away with meetings today.

If I sign up at that more remote location then can I just go switch next week to my prefered location? Or is it better to just wait until Sat or Monday to sign up?

thanks
Old 01-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Yes you can switch at any time. All you do is take your weekly bi-fold sheet with you and say I was at xx location and I'd like to switch to here. They will get your permanent card and move it for you.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:00 PM   #3  

Thanks,
I didn't end up going. I have been procastinating about returning. I can't decide between meeting and online. Many moons ago, I did meetings but more often than not, I only stayed for the weigh in. Since then, I've done the meetings at work, which I attended more meetings but did not loose alot of weight. I've also done online. I start out strong but after a few weeks I stop using the site properly.

I'm not sure what I want, or need. I do have old material so I could just do it at home to get myself started.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

Check and see if your area has Monthly Pass where you get the e-tools online but you can still attend meetings. My region doesn't offer it so I pay for e-tools separately.

I don't stay for meetings either...I hit the gym after weighin.
Closed Thread