Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 01-04-2008, 04:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/140/130

Height: 5'3"

Question thongs?

i need some help here ladies, i am nowhere near a lingerie expert, in fact i sleep naked and i hate lines so much that most of the time i go commando and even braless sometimes... ok maybe that was too much info

I love lingerie! i want to use sexy stuff... the problem is i am either choosing the wrong cuts or materials because i always get lines, i have asked for help where i shop and they all look at me and say i am size M, but it looks awful! i have bought size L and XL and there is not really that much difference, well, XL doesn't make any lines but they almost fall off and looks like there is too much fabric... NOT sexy.

Oh i forgot to mention those "one size fits all" the horror!!

So what am i supposed to look for?
I also feel comfortable in boyshorts, but my *** is a bit big so... yeah....

after posting in the "visible panty lines thread" i realize me complaining about lines with thongs might not make sense, i mean lines on my sides/hips

Last edited by herekittykitty; 01-04-2008 at 04:22 AM. Reason: adding a tiny detail
herekittykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #2  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Have you tried these new microfiber thongs that are totally seamless? You can get them just about anywhere - they don't give me any lines anywhere! You can also get all cotton ones that are seamless, but they tend to still show at the waist and leg line a bit, if they are too tight.

Good luck!
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #3  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

Hanky Panky - this is your answer.

Hanky Panky is a brand of lace, thong underwear that you can buy at finer retailers (Nordstrom/Dillards/Filenes/whatever is closest to you). They have alot of stretch built in them and come in a low-rise and high-rise version. I love them for these reasons:
1 - They stay put - I hate when my panties move around!
2 - The stretch lace is soft, not itchy like lace often is
3 - No panty lines whatsoever - yippee!
4 - They are pretty and come in lots of colors

Filena brand undies are also a possibility. Look for them at the same stores I mentioned above. They do all of the things I mentioned above, but are not made with lace. They also have many cuts: a thong, a bikini, a boy-cut, full-cut, etc. BTW - These cover my behind well, and I too have some *booty* going on!

I recommend getting a pair of each and seeing if you like them before diving into a whole collection. They are a bit pricey but I'm a true believer that when it comes to lingerie, you get what you pay for!

Good luck...

Last edited by wish4fit; 01-04-2008 at 10:03 AM.
wish4fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 140/140/130

Height: 5'3"

thank you so much for your advice! i am sure i will find what i'm looking for thanks to you both
herekittykitty is offline   Reply With Quote