General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Chaos at the Grocery Store!

Ohmygod! I walked into Harry's Farmer Market, and the bin labeled "Loose Clementines" was right in eyesight of the shelves of "Extra-Virgin Olive Oil".

Is that not a disaster just waiting to happen? Those clementine hussies shouldn't be in eyesight of my virtuous extra-virgin olive oil!!!
rabidstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #2  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

LOLOLOLOL! And here I thought I was the only one having fun with some of these product placements!
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 250/250/225

Height: 5'10"

took a minute but i got it. lol
kgood2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

lol that was pretty good. btw rabid...do you live in Marietta ga???? just wondering if there's other places called harry's farmer's market. We have one here in marietta.

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 01-01-2008 at 08:14 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
lol that was pretty good. btw rabid...do you live in Marietta ga???? just wondering if there's other places called harry's farmer's market. We have one here in marietta.
I do! Well, I live in Kennesaw, and that's the nearest one. I used to work real near it and go there a lot.

I keep hoping a Trader Joe's comes out to West Cobb, but I have to go all the way over to the one down Roswell Road (I think it is, I just know it by route) to get there. Alas!
rabidstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

well howdy neighbor...i too live in kennesaw (almost woodstock)...i work on roswell road across the street from trader joes so i go there some. Doubt west cobb will ever get the high end stuff like east cobb LOL. I try to hike kennesaw moutain with my dog as often as i can (athtough lately that hasn't been much). i recently moved to kennesaw from south ga and love all the outdoor stuff and cool places like harry's and trader joes. its nice to find someone else in there area (:

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 01-01-2008 at 09:53 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #7  
Flutist4christ

S/C/G: 160/156/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidstoat View Post
Ohmygod! I walked into Harry's Farmer Market, and the bin labeled "Loose Clementines" was right in eyesight of the shelves of "Extra-Virgin Olive Oil".

Is that not a disaster just waiting to happen? Those clementine hussies shouldn't be in eyesight of my virtuous extra-virgin olive oil!!!

That is too funny!!
flutist4christ is offline   Reply With Quote