Old 12-10-2007, 02:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 161/161/135

Height: 5'6"

Angry I feel like poop.

I lost 3 pounds this week, and was feeling fantastic. I went to the “not boyfriend’s” (ever have one of those?) work x-mas party and was feeling pretty good about myself, especially since I hadn’t seen him in a few weeks and I thought I was looking pretty good. Anyway, me and the “not boyfriend” have had some weird stuff going on since the party and I’ve been really challenged not to eat myself happy. But then today I slipped up major and ate myself beyond happy to sick (I wrote about it in the “chicks in control” forum for any of you who subscribe to that forum as well). I’m curious what the scale says but beyond that I’m just pissed at myself for letting boy issues affect my personal progress and well being. Sound familiar to anyone? So, I’ve been out of the on-line loop for a few days and am back and need you gals as much as ever!!!!
summersunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:19 AM   #2  
Nogitsune

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'7 3/4

it's ok it happens to all of us. All you have to do is get back on track. Heck I have been off track for about a few weeks. You are doing better than I.
thenogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:43 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

This is just a little hurdle. The important thing is for you to pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and keep going. Don't let a slip up keep you from continuing! Maybe don't weigh yourself for another week or so to make sure you've undone whatever you might have done this weekend? Of course, any change you would see in the scale as a result of one day is most likely to come off immediately as soon as you put your mind to it.

Is there anything you can do to remove the cause of your binge, like can you work out whatever's wrong with the not boyfriend? Treat the cause, not the symptoms....
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:23 PM   #4  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

I feel you - I really do...I have been there more times than I can count.

You need to just start fresh and new. So you had a slip up - we all do from time to time, but what matters is how you handle it.

You are doing great...hang in there.
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #5  

Yeah, I know I need to deal with the issues that influence the binge, but I also want to be able to eat healthy regardless of what's going on externally in my life. I think that not weighing myself for at least a week is a really good idea. Thanks for the pep talk you guys, that's exactly what I needed! Just a little reminder that we a set back is just a set back! Thank you!!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 04:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

I feel like poop too.

I just found out that I have HUGE medical bills and no insurance. I mean...HUGE. Didn't think they'd be that high. NO clue how I'm going to pay them

That History channel thing I was cast in? Yeah, might not be able to do it b/c I'm scheduled to work at my other job and can't get anyone to cover for me.

I haven't heard from all the schools I'm trying to get into and decisions are due in 6 DAYS. So far I've only gotten into Northeastern, and they haven't sent me any Financial aid information.

And I'm still fat. And its still not fun.
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:51 PM   #7  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

girly i've been there a million times before and probably have a million times more to go...just hang in there and keep your eyez on the prize...

Last edited by mrsgeb2; 12-10-2007 at 04:51 PM.
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:26 PM   #8  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

SUMMER----you are hillarious!!!
i love the title of your blog, i feel like poop too somedays, well on a LOT OF DAYS. Something fun with your friends will make you forget about this and make you appretiate you are single!!!

hahahah, we call those "friend-boys" instead of boyfriends!
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:20 AM   #9  

Vixjean-
I like, that, friend-boys... I shall steal it from you! Yup, well I am feeling a little better, and I have been spending time with my girlfriends and my mommas, so that helps. The friend-boy is still an as*-whole, but what are you gonna do, right? Anyway, I gave in and weighed myself yesterday eventhough I told myself I wouldn't and I lost another 3 pounds, despite last weekend. So I'm feeling pretty good, and I am right on track with my x-mas goal. yeah, party time!

Artsnsmarts-
I'm so sorry to hear about your medical bills, those can be unbelievable. And I really hope that the history channel thing works out, I was hoping to catch you in it! Stick in there, and things will be going well for you again in no time.

Jana-
Keeping my eyes on the prize has been very hard, but so far I overcame last weekend's set backs and have dealt with some possible set backs well this week, and said no to some very tempting food! Thanks for the great advice!
Old 12-12-2007, 09:09 PM   #10  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Yes, I wasn't allowed to date untill I was 17, so my mom called my them friend-boys! HAHAHAHA!
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote