Old 12-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #1  

Default Too busy

I know its no excuse, but I've been so busy to actually take care of myself. I went from a juniors size 3 to an 11, in two years. I go to school full time and I work part time. I leave my house at 8:30 AM and don't get home until 7:30 PM. It's hard. I walk at least 2 hours a day,but I know its the eating that's not easy. No matter how much I try to eat healthy, its not easy making the good choices when you're in a rush. Any suggestions? Thanks!
BLACK MARIAH213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:14 AM   #2  

No suggestions at all?
BLACK MARIAH213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:05 AM   #3  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

Mariah - I think you answered your own question...there is no excuse. Everyone is busy...so unless you can find a way to work eating healthier into your life by reading about the foods (you can check out the different way people eat on this forum)...then nobody else can help you. I personally count calories, aim for between 1200-1400 calories/day , lower fat items, and higher fiber items. You have to sit down and make the decision, once you do, it is a lot easier to make good choices when you are in a hurry. Until you ar ready, you won't make the good choices. It took me over 2 years to get ready...with every excuse in the book being my reason for not taking care of myself...however, I know that I am #1 and force myself to fit ME into the equation.

Good Luck!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote