Old 10-25-2007, 07:11 AM   #1  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default 30-Somethings Daily Chat Thurs. Oct 25

Hey everyone! I haven't been here in about a week. Last week was insane. Mom in the hospital, hubby in France for training for work, tech week for B's play...the list goes on and on. Don't really have time now but wanted to check in. I'll check back in later.
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

mamabear, hope your mom is ok

nothing exciting here...about to go shopping for mattress with dh. Hope everyone is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 355/see ticker/265

We can put a man on the moon and get a car to park itself but we can't get people to drive with some sense when it rains.

Took me 2 hours to get to work yesterday the traffic board was lite up a xmas tree. It was the same way this morning as well but it didn't take as long to get to work.

Hanna and everyone in cali be safe.
Outland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #4  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Hey everyone sure like the halloween and candy corn weight tracker couldn't find it at all.
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:10 PM   #5  
KAR

Hi everyone,
Have been busy the last few days. Everytime I tried getting on the computer at home, my dh was using it. So I just would wait and then get busy doing something else and forget to check in with you all. I did lose 3 3/4 pounds this past week. So I was exicited about that. So I am back on the losing track. Yeah! Have been trying really hard to watch what I eat and drink. So I can continue to lose. Going out to dinner with the girls from the afterschool program. So hoping that I can still keep up with eating healthy at the local pizza shop. I know that they have salads and other food there.
My heart goes out to Hanna and the other ladies who live in Ca. That is a shame about the fires! Hope you stay safe. Saying my prayers for you all.
Alicia did you ever find costumes for your kids?
John hope things go well for you at work today.
Shelia hope things get straightened out for you with your son soon!
Hi to everyone else. Hope things are going well for everyone this week!
Talk to you all later. Have to get my kids started on their afternoon work.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:17 PM   #6  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

so ladies and gents

We have not talked about Hot steamy food in a while. I guess I am getting the groove back but I need to tell you all of a website you can go too.
www.light and tasty.com You can find alot of lowfat recipes there and they work good for WW too. Real food.

Anyway the more stress I am under the more the labido is waving goodbye. All I want is sleep right now. I would really love a tall tequilla but not that bad most of the time. Just a small glimpse that my sons future will be ok. Not asking for alot just that.

Anyway the day here is marvelous makes you want to bake pumpkin pie all day and by the way I will post my famous pumpkin bars on the web site if you all would like talk about yummy. They make a whole big sheet and oh sooo good. Great for hayride, tailgate parties and dinners.

see ya sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:23 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

sheila - pumpkin bars sound killer...i want to see the recipe. sound good.

bj -sorry to hear about crappy traffic...atlanta was the same way on mon and tues when rain (which we havent seen for months) finally happened Accidental left and right. Luckily i don't have to do the interstate...so no affect on me

we finally bought a bed for the guest room today...yeah...so now we can have company stay over. Other than that..not an overly exciting day..hope everyone is well
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 240ish/240ish/160

Height: 5'2"

Just a quick hello. Off to Phx tomorrow to see DH and try and get the dang house clean/painted/etc.

Still no internet at home so am at the library.

Hope all is well with you Hanna and the other CA ladies.

Kerri
newFannie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #9  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

I'm back. I had a great day! I made it to the gym finally. With all my crap I didn't get to the gym. I went today and Tranier Bill kicked my butt and just when I thought we were done...he gave me more to do. I asked him to do that and boy did he listen! Most of the time men don't listen either!

Sorry John! No offnese! BTW when I was reading to catch I caught that you life in the DC area. I love it there! DH loves the Washington Capitals (hockey) and occasionaly we jaunt down there and see a game. I love it there! Soo fun!

Sheila, I got my ticker on tickerfactory.com. I go there for something different sometimes.

Have a great night everyone...I'm off to nitey night.
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:45 PM   #10  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Laurie, Im not sure about using the Splenda, haven't done it before.

Kerry, son got a costume from a friend. I do NOT like it. Its that scary character with the long goughly face. UGHHH. Not sure about DD.

Hanna, how are you doing?

Went to the DR today and he gave me a LONG speech because I admitted I haven't been putting on sunscreen as I should. Aparently I must wear it even with long sleeves, all winter, 365 days a year "its who you are now." I felt like a child who was in trouble. Gave me a bunch of samples though. I am tired from the 4 hour drive (2hr each way), and as John said traffic wasn't good.

Everyone have a good nite.
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote