Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2002, 11:07 AM   #1  

Default I'm baaaaaaaaackkkkkkkk!!

Well here I am back again. I was doing so great on losing the weight. I had gone down from 201lbs to 183lbs. I'm sick with this stupid virus. I got it and had it for almost two months now. The doctors will not let me exercise until I'm over this thing. So for almost a month despite not being able to exercise I was able to maintain my weight at 183lbs. Not any more. I have gained two pounds putting my weight up to 185lbs. The doctors will not let me put my calorie intake below 1000 and my fat grams below 20 fat grams. Since I still have this stupid virus.......I can't exercise.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Debrarae
Old 01-12-2002, 11:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

What kind of virus do you have??
Don't get discouraged though, remember this saying " this too shall pass " Before you know it you'll be losing weight again. Actually you may want to enjoy it!! It's a headache and stressful to be on a diet so maintaining is heaven for alot fo people. So be happy thst you have a doctors excuse for maintaining but before you know it you'll have his ok and be losing again and looking great!! What is your stats? Height, current weight and goal weight?
Closed Thread