Old 09-27-2007, 07:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 252.2/220/200 1st goal

Height: 5'4"

Default Feeling lonely

Hi All,
Home sick today, just feeling achy all over. I slept almost all day and was so grateful for my dog Cookie. She is a cuddle dog and such a little Mom.
I stayed with the food plan, prayed and meditated and emailed BOTH of my Sponsors.
We are going to see our Granddaughter Sat. We only get to see her maybe once a year as she lives in Virginia and our ex-Son-inlaw has full custody. He is wonderful and always lets us know when he is going to be in town as his brother lives here.
I used to be resentful toward my daughters who both will not speak to me..now I just send thoughts of love.
Hugs,
Bumps in the road again...but not too bad

Last edited by Magic Flute; 09-27-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Magic Flute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

I"m sorry that you are lonely. I get lonely a lot. My daughter is in 1st grade and i've been staying home for the last 2 years. I don't have local friends. My mom is about 20 minutes away.

I need to get busy........get involved, all that jazz
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/125/135

Height: 5'2"

loveyou bumps. We're here.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 166/166/130

Height: 5ft1inch

Default Hi Bumps

Hope the aches have subsided Bumps– I had that recently and struggled to stay on plan – because I always ATE my way out of routine viral illness – which shows my insanity, because NORMAL people go off their food if they are poorly! So give yourself a huge pat on the back for using the tools!
Your post inspire me Bumps. I hope you have the most joyful time with your grand-daughter. You deserve it – your OA programme really shines through in the way you are so loving to your family.
Thanks too for reminding me of my steps – you wrote about them somewhere else this morning. I love the OA literature, but need reminding to pick up the books and read. I seem to get overwhelmed with other stuff – school, work and all, but that’s a slippery slope for me. Take care Bumps, hope you feel better soon.
searsha is offline   Reply With Quote