Old 09-27-2007, 11:39 AM   #1  

Default Diabetes and Lites, Anyone????

Does anyone have diabetes and use the lites? How do they effect your blood sugar?
Smethport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Do the lites have the diabetic exchanges listed on them?

Honestly, the question would be, if you are diabetic, how they are affecting you as an individual. My aunt was sensitive to certain foods, and I am more sensitive to others. Everyone is different.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:46 PM   #3  
Nanette

S/C/G: 174/151.8/140

Height: 5.6

I have hyperglycemia so instead of doing 2 lites per day I do one lite bar and 1 lite shake, the 2 bars were raising my sugar too high because of their high sugar content. The shakes have a lot less sugar in them so if you are having problems controlling your sugar maybe the lite shakes would be a better option for you.
bahamadream10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:26 AM   #4  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

I think you would be wise to show them to your GP, your Endo, your DEC practitioner or dietician. I'm not on LAWL, but understand that they are pretty high in carbs, especially simple sugars. If your professional team advises against using the lites, I would imagine that LAWL would allow you to discontinue them without negating your contract?
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote