LA Weight Loss - Amy's 7 Day POP Challenge Sept 4 - 10

Katy66
09-03-2007, 01:09 PM
This one should be correct now, I hope:) Good Luck Everyone!

amylou7777
09-03-2007, 01:10 PM
lol, ok you must have been posting this as I wrote on the other one! We'll make this one official!

GOOD LUCK everyone!

Katy66
09-03-2007, 01:24 PM
LOL, next time I'll leave it to the pros:) You don't know how to delete a thread do you? or is that something a moderator has to do?

bradleys mom
09-03-2007, 02:06 PM
You girls are crazy! LOL

I posted this on columbus day thread but here it is again...

I am so proud of me! I fixed DH and DS pancakes and I was good! I didnt even taste them!

We're having a cookout at my moms today and I am going to go buy some veggie burgers :) I can do this!!!

Katy66
09-03-2007, 02:08 PM
:dust: Good luck at the cookout:)

bradleys mom
09-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Can we start our journals on this thread in the morning, then edit them throughout the day as we eat more?

I'm gonna try:)

See next post for journal :)

amylou7777
09-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Looks good kimberly! I have come to LOVE gardenburgers...I actually crave them they are so good! GOOD luck at the cookout.

I'll be posting my journal later as I have no idea what is for dinner tonight.

shshshhh
09-03-2007, 03:31 PM
I am in too. Do garden burgers have any soy in them? Which brand is everyone's favorite?

Roberta

Kim0303
09-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Bocca flame grilled in the red box and the morning star. I know the bocca is soy, don't know about morning star.

Kim0303
09-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Can I do this challenge without rewritting everything I eat? I am either POP or not. Don't have time to write it in my journal and then type it here.

bahamadream10
09-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Count me in on the challenge, I have been way off and need some type of a challenge.

amylou7777
09-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Kim03-OF course! I wont always write...just need to be held accountable.

So....I am already NOT POP today? I don't know what my problem is. I saved my starches for the movies to have 2 handfuls of popcorn....well it turned in to a lot more than that. Lemon water here I come......but the rest of the day has been going great.

I like garden burgers better than boca or morningstar...they just feel more substantial. Gardenburgers are veggie based, not sure if they have a little soy as well.

Tomorrow is a new day....and bc my name is in the title of this thread, I'm feeling the pressure!

Mama Nicole
09-03-2007, 07:07 PM
whew......so glad we don't have to write our menus here..........I totally suck at typing them........but, I can keep my journal.........don't ask me why.

bradleys mom
09-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Breakfast
2 egg omelet, 2 slices light wheat toasted
1 Tbsp lite mayo, 1 c cantaloupe
8 oz skim milk

AM Snack
Apple

Lunch
2 veggie burgers
4 slices lite wheat
1 salad (2V), 1 slice cheese

Afternoon Snack
8 oz skim milk

Dinner
4 oz chicken
6 cherry tomatoes
cantaloupe

Evening snack
1 c cooked broccoli

I probably wont get to post my journal everyday either! Im usually lazy with writing posts! And I will confess I took a couple bites of banana pudding. (It was my grannys, how could I resist!!!) However we went for a 2 mile work shortly after dinner and I am taking a fruit away for eating that. So by bedtime I will have had all my water, (i dont do lites) and I have done a 30 minute BL workout and the walk, so hopefully that will counteract that puddin'!

bradleys mom
09-03-2007, 07:39 PM
The morningstar grillers were awesome, I cooked them in the oven first then put them on the grill for a few minutes!! They were delish!!!
LOL @ Amy, dont feel pressured! As Red Green says, We're all in this together, I'm pullin' for ya!

angelbretsmom
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
count me in on this challenge as well, I need something to help me reach goal..

amylou7777
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the challenge! I like your son's name...it happens to be my boyfriend's as well. Same spelling!

GOOD LUCK...

chiquita623
09-04-2007, 09:56 AM
I'd like to join in this challenge if I may. We're going on vacation in October and need to stay focused. I joined the Columbus Day challenge also so hopefully between the two of these I can stay on track. I am doing TO yesterday and today so I know I will be POP thru today. Guess I'd better start thinking about tomorrow today.

LizzyW
09-04-2007, 03:23 PM
I would like to join this challenge as well as the Columbus Day challenge. It seems the money on the end of year challenge isn't motivating me like it should. Darn this WL stuff. GRRR!!!!

bradleys mom
09-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Hey gals! Another POP day for me! However Im too tired to post my journal. LOL
Im excited to weigh in tomorrow. I weighed my self today on a friends scale and it said I was down to 246. So that would be past my labor day goal of 247! YAY! If I am 246 tomorrow when I weigh in I am making them put me on plan 4!! Its only 2 lbs away!!!

Kim0303
09-04-2007, 08:33 PM
I will be pop today. Have to get in my evening snack and then I will be POP. Hope everyone had a great day.

bahamadream10
09-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Yipee I was POP today. I am just finishing the rest of my la shake that I freeze for my evening snack and will have my Hot lemon water and go to bed so I don't eat anything else! I put myself on the green plan because she said once I got close to a couple of lbs to my goal weight she would switch me and I have been having a hard time with the last 5 lbs so I figure why not try it! So far so good but going from 4 vegetables down to 2 is hard for me but hopefully I will get used to it if this works. Have a great night everyone.

bradleys mom
09-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Okay a quick vent... I JUST GOT CALLED IN TO WORK TOMORROW!!!:mad:
The girl thats supposed to be working has pneumonia. And I have a test and a class tomorrow as well... I better weigh in first thing in the morning...

amylou7777
09-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Oh Kimberly-that does not sound like fun. Do you work retail? I remember those days of never knowing my schedule....got so sick of it. Hope the scale puts you in a good mood.

So far POP today, still haven't gotten my workout in but if I finish my homework in time I may squeeze in a 20min workout.

This is my first POP day in a while! Can't wait to have another.

Katy66
09-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Hello fellow POP challengers. My challenge started yesterday and I did manage to stay POP......first day in many:) And so far today I'm POP. I probably won't post my journal just takes too much time. Honestly I haven't been great about journaling lately either so I need to get back in the habit...it does help.

bradleys mom
09-05-2007, 11:09 AM
I work in a test center where we give computer based exams for various licensures and certifications. We only have four employees.

I was down 2 lbs this morning. Yay! If I lose more this week then they will take me down a plan next week.

Katy66
09-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Congrats Kimberly that is wonderful!

amylou7777
09-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Yay Kimberly! What plan are the moving you to?

Did everyone have POP day? I am excited to say that I did! I resisted tortilla chips...wanted "just one" but thankfully mustered up some willpower and resisted!

Feels good to have two days in a row....goin for 3!

bradleys mom
09-05-2007, 10:27 PM
I will be going to plan #4. I did cheat today. I guess if thats what you call it. They told me not to do the lites and I did. But I am on #5 now, and I would be on #4 with lites so I did plan #4. But I think I am going to get rid of those. I am almost to the point of just giving them away. I am sooo afraid I am going to mess myself up!!! I dont know anyone personally who does lites. Anyone want them???

bradleys mom
09-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Okay sorry for another post, but AMY I just noticed your down 2 lbs as well on our C-Day challenge! Awesome for YOU!!!!

Another thing!!!! I only weigh 4 lbs more than my husband!! :cb:

bahamadream10
09-05-2007, 10:32 PM
One more POP down! We let our son pick what restaurant he wants to go to for his first day back to school dinner, and he chose Macaroni Grill. You can imagine how tempting it was not to get their layer lasagna or pasta no I stuck with chicken casaer salad and savored every bite and drooled when they enjoyed their vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce. Instead I came home and made my la hot chocolate (just the mix) in my magic bullet with ice low sugar chocolate syrup and 1 tbsp of sf chocolate fudge pudding mix and froze it for later when the kids went to bed. It was sooooo good it tasted like a Wendy's frosty it felt like I was cheating! Well I just finished my hot lemon water and need to go to bed before I eat anything else. Have a great night everyone!

amylou7777
09-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Yay POP-ers! Kimberly-cheating with lites is NOT a cheat! And yes, I was down about two lbs which I was kind of factoring in to my Columbus Day goal bc my home scale was showing me down on Sunday....but thanks for noticing!

Nanette-all I can say is WOW! I have stayed FAR away from italian restaurants since I joined....you should be VERY proud of yourself. And I LOVE to freeze my shakes too..definitely tastes like a cheat!

Here's to a POP Thursday!

LizzyW
09-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Well I have been POP but for some reason no loss. I don't think I am going to make my 2 lbs plus 2 to get back to 168. So depressing.

chiquita623
09-06-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry to report that I was not POP yesterday. There was a piece of black cherry pie calling my name when I got home from work yesterday. And it was so stressful yesterday that I caved in and ate it. Granted it was just a sliver and not the whole pie but still off plan. I will do better today!!!!!!

amylou7777
09-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Wow Liz, I love your new avatar! Good to see your face! Don't give up. You know 7 days of POP will have to show something eventually! I keep blaming the heat for my crazy ups and downs. I really need to stay off that scale....

Here's to a POP thursday all! Almost friday!!!

LizzyW
09-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Thanks Amy. Do you like the Teen Titans in the background. I love them. I know it takes time, but geez it is taking me a long time. Thanks for the support.

Laurie - We all have slip ups. It isn't easy to resist sometimes, I should know. And now that it is out of the way, you can get back on plan. Don't let it get you down. Just keep moving right along.

chiquita623
09-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks Lizzy. Oh and I love the pic. It's nice to put a face with the name. I'm not that computer savvy so I haven't put anything up. Any like you, it seems I keep gaining and losing the same 2 to 3 pounds. Frustrating!!!

bradleys mom
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi everyone! Hope everyone has a great POP day. So far I am POP!! (Even though I overslept, almost ran out of gas, then got to work 30 minutes late!!!) But boy, am I feeling that kickboxing workout from last night!!!

amylou7777
09-06-2007, 05:48 PM
So I've been totally POP but not so good on the workouts this week. Tonight is a must, even though I have class til late. I have to fit in at least 20 min. I am determined to have a total of 2 hours gone on my ticker by sunday...

It's easy to be POP while i'm at school since I bring my food, but so hard when I get home at 930 and am SO hungry...especially with good ol TOM....

anyway, hope everyone is having a POP day!

bahamadream10
09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Happy Thursday everyone! Another POP day for me but a 1.6 lb gain since last Thursday! I don't know why that is very frustrating but determined to keep going! I gave in and purchased more lites (shakes) they were 40% off so I got a great deal and she gave me an extra 4 weeks of weight loss to see if I can get to my 145 goal and stabilize at that! I was determined not to buy more bars, but I don't know if I could do this without my shakes (I can't have any of the bars except the key lime because of the sugar content) so I gave in. Although my DH is doing this with me without signing up of course and this way we can both benefit! Have a great night everyone!

bradleys mom
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Hi gals I had a POP day! YAY! I did it with the lites again and plan 4. I hope that I dont gain or I feel like a doofus!

Kim0303
09-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Ok, had a pop day today! Yeah! Didn't yesterday! Oh well! Got to stay POP because I have been nd haven't lost. If I don't lose soon they are going to have to put me on a lower plan. Something.Thank God its almost Friday! Can't work out, my knee is giving me a fit. Medicine I was taking for the pain sent me for a loop yesterday and of course first thing DH yells is that it is my eating style. I'm not getting enough salt and carbs. So on top of being sick - room spinning and sick at my stomach, I had to convince him it was the medicine - even said on the bottle! So I haven't gotten to try my new Biggest losers' DVDs out. :(

amylou7777
09-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey Kim, hang in there. Yay for being POP but sorry you are feeling icky. There were times where I did wonder if this diet was not giving me proper nutrition when I would feel woosy, but as long as I take my vitamins and calcium I know it is enough. Medicine usually effects me too, so I'm sure that 's what it is. Can't blame DH for being worried about ya!

So far POP but still not home from school....I hate eating late but it's hard to pack an entire day of food to school, so I usually leave a little something for when I get home and am starving!

Congrats to everyone who was able to resist all those temptations today!

bahamadream10
09-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Happy Friday everyone! Another POP day today. If I can just make it through the weekend I will be good.! Have a great night everyone!

bradleys mom
09-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi gals! I was up 1.2 at my WI, but considering its TOM, I thought that was good. The good news.... Im now on PLAN 4!!!! The manager went ahead and moved me. :) Made my day. Also Old Navy just opened like 1/2 mile from my work! Which is awesome because before the closest one was a 45 minute drive! I got the cutest shirt and flip flops for $9!! Im so happy today! :) Oh and of course, so far POP!

amylou7777
09-08-2007, 12:13 PM
So I haven't w/i yet today...but I was not POP yesterday unfortunately. I had a POP morning and lunch and totally pre-planned for my catered dinner I was going to for an organization I belong to...but once I got there I definitely went over on my starches and did not get as many veggies as I was anticipating. I was bummed, but today is a new day with a whole new set of challenges...bday party and another party! No idea what they are having, so I'll bring my lites and try to avoid anything not on plan....it's going to be tough, especially with TOM which makes me feel like I'm never full!

I hope everyone has a POP day....congrats to all of you who have been doing so great!

bradleys mom
09-08-2007, 12:14 PM
LOL Amy we must be long lost sisters! We keep chasing each other on here, and it is my TOM too... Oh woe to us... lol

amylou7777
09-08-2007, 12:25 PM
I noticed that too! Must be!

bahamadream10
09-08-2007, 11:57 PM
Hello everyone! Not exactly a POP day for me but I don't think I did as bad as I thought considering where I was. I went to a company picnic with more hard liquor then a liquor store. Then we proceeded to a pig roast with more desserts than a bakery. I wasn't too back because I pretty saved a lot of my fruit and starches knowing I would be having those at the parties. I do know that I won't be weighing myself for a couple of days at least! Have a great night everyone.

bradleys mom
09-09-2007, 08:48 AM
I had two sugar free mini cupcakes, but in calories they together equaled a biscotti, so thats what I counted it as... :)
Hoping for a POP today. It is our churches 2 year anniversary and we are having all kinds of festivities today!

chiquita623
09-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Good Morning everyone. Had a work function last night and ate a sliver of cheesecake. Oops. But I drank about 12 glasses of water so maybe that will help!! Hope today is POP for everyone.

amylou7777
09-09-2007, 11:40 AM
hey guys. well I'm back on the wagon after two non-pop days. They weren't horrible, still got lots of water and good stuff in, but being on the go and out of town just doesn't lend itself to regular eating. I was finally able to journal what I ate this morning, and I was surprised to realize that I didn't do too bad once I counted all the exchanges. We'll see if the scale agrees with me.
I haven't been able to get to the COD this week, which is a first for me, it will be Tues before I'm there again....I'm really ready to see a loss!

So it's back to POP, I'm extending my challenge to wed. since I goofed these past two days!

Hope you all have had more success!

shshshhh
09-09-2007, 03:03 PM
You guys rock. You are so brave to go for little tastes/substitutions at all your parties and just count them as the appropriate LAWL exchanges. I am so afraid of small tastes, they always have turned into binges in the past. I know this program is all about learning to live normal (eating) lives and be accountable for what we eat.

Does anyone know the calorie counts for a starch, fruit and protein exchange?
That would help me a lot to manage tasting foods that are not exactly OP. (Like that sliver of cheesecake). How do you know what to trade the counts for?

Lotsa questions I know. Sorry about that, but you'all seem to have a real handle on doing that.

Thanks
Roberta

Kim0303
09-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Roberta, I do not know how to count things. That is frustrating to me!

I have been good and have been POP for the last 3 days. Went to a cookout tonight so I am real proud of myself. By passed home made dessert and I know the cook and know it had to be great!!! Sad for me. I started TO yesterday and today to maybe give me a boost.

Hang in there ladies. Make tomorrow a POP day!

bahamadream10
09-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Another POP day today, but I wasn't able to get all my vegetables in. I have a huge cancer sore on the inside of my lower lip that is so big and painful I can't even eat so I have had alot of smoothies today because everything else hurts. Not so bad but I can't put my veggies in a smoothie well I could but ewwww gross. My mom used to have a juicer and she used to make celery, carrot and apple drinks and it used to gross me out. Well hopefully gargleing with peroxide and listerine will do it's job soon and I will be able to eat again without pain! Have a great night everyone.

bradleys mom
09-09-2007, 09:27 PM
I soooo veered off plan today! We had a birthday paty for my dad after church tonight and I had a sugar free cupcake and a croissant turkey sandwich. Granted that doesnt sound very bad, but I had already had all my starches, and fats! So I am going to workout!!

amylou7777
09-09-2007, 10:25 PM
So I was very, very OP today, but that does not mean I was POP, so I guess I can't count it. I had light mayo in an egg salad sandwich (1 fat) and then used olive oil to cook my veggies at dinner (another fat) so other than that I have been good! It's just so much easier when you cook things yourself!

I'm also hoping to get a workout in this evening....

Congrats to all you POPers and almost POPers!

shshshhh
09-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Roberta, I do not know how to count things. That is frustrating to me!

I have been good and have been POP for the last 3 days. Went to a cookout tonight so I am real proud of myself. By passed home made dessert and I know the cook and know it had to be great!!! Sad for me. I started TO yesterday and today to maybe give me a boost.

Hang in there ladies. Make tomorrow a POP day!

I know you had to feel great bypassing that dessert. Here's to your TO giving you that boost that you need. :carrot::carrot::carrot:

LizzyW
09-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Well I didn't meet my goal. Instead of losing 2 lbs, I gained it. Damn it!!

amylou7777
09-10-2007, 04:50 PM
It doesn't look like I'm showing a loss either! I let myself down this weekend by eating things that were not OP, so I'm extending this challenge for myself. I really want to make that Colombus Day Goal!

So far POP today!

chiquita623
09-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Amy - I believe I'll join you on the challenge extension. I had a work function both Saturday and Sunday and needless to say, I was not POP. So, I'm going for another week beginning today!! We can do this - I just know it!!!!

LizzyW
09-10-2007, 05:59 PM
I am in for the extension. Another week here I come. I agree we can do this!!!

amylou7777
09-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Alright Laurie and Liz-let's do this!!

Kim0303
09-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm in too!

bahamadream10
09-10-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm in too! For some reason this challenge made me think before I went off plan! I would love to go another week. I had a POP day today so I am starting today too! Let's go girls we can do it!!!!

amylou7777
09-10-2007, 09:56 PM
back on track! Yay, glad you all are on board....just pretend we are each looking over your shoulder as you start to veer off plan (that's what I do anyway!)

bradleys mom
09-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok, I'm in as well. Im a little stressed out. If you look on this forum hard enough you will figure out why...

But I need another POP challenge as well, I was good today until I just ate 3 lindor truffles...

Mama Nicole
09-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Oh, how I love truffles......but I love Godiva :)

bradleys mom
09-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Mmmm, mouth watering more, wheres my WATER?!?! LOL

amylou7777
09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
no more cheat talk! Your making my tummy growl....haven't had chocolate in months! Real chocolate anyway!

bradleys mom
09-10-2007, 11:52 PM
LOL Sorry Amy!!! I found an awesome alternative to chocolate tonight. The yoplait whips yogurt. There are so yummy and they have a cafe latte, and a chocolate mousse. Very delish and very on plan!!!

Mama Nicole
09-10-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm sorry ladies.....I suck BAD at POP challenges. I don't know why........but really, I pretty much suck at all challenges.....but I keep trying. I guess I just always have to do things in my own time. But, I am super proud of all of you for sticking with it, and Amy, you are a great motivator :)
XOXO

Mama Nicole
09-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Can you tell DH is out of town.....I am such a night owl by nature. He helps me fight that.............cuz mommy's have to wake up early and all. Sometimes being a grown up sucks :)

amylou7777
09-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Thanks Nicole! You better get to bed! As you can see, most of us didn't come away completely victorious on this challenge, but having to report did help me. I think I had 3 or 4 POP days in a row...so that was pretty cool! I just try to take it one meal at a time....

Kimberly-I LOVE the yogurts. I love buying all sorts of flavors, they are such a treat! Too bad only 1 a day!

bradleys mom
09-11-2007, 12:03 AM
I agree Nicole!!!

Okay anybody need a midnight laugh... I just went to brush my hair before going to bed, and yanked a huge tangle, well I kept fighting it til finally I looked to see what the problem was, it was a huge white gunk of something that I thought was gum. So I took a big sniff, and realized that half of one of my FATS for today had fell in my hair while I was eating my salad for dinner! It was reduced fat ranch dressing... Talk about saving it for later...

bradleys mom
09-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Ok. I am confessing... I had two cupcakes!!! It seems like since my dads birthday party, when I was surrounded by all the terrible food, I just cant get back on track. I dont even think I will weigh in tomorow, I am afraid of what I may see... Maybe I should do TO. Its been two weeks at least... SO I am going to try my 7 day POP challenge tomorrow. :) lol I can do this, just not today! DH and I are going to Perkins for dinner tonight, I will try to behave my self!!!:devil:

amylou7777
09-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Just got back from my first trip to the COD in a week. That's the longest I've ever gone!! I was glad to see I was down over 1lb...but was actually hoping for more.
I got a good pep talk from my counselor. She thinks that the three days on, three days not POP are really going to sabotage my overall success. She is always nice and firm with me which is exactly what I need.
My favorite motto when I feel this way is, "either you want it, or you don't"

I ate three peanut butter filled pretzyls yesterday and also overdid it on my fruits.

She suggested me doing a Plateau buster. even though my weight loss is not exactly stalled, it has gotten slower, and I really lack variety in my menus lately.
Basically I need to cut out all condiments and focus on light, low GI carbs. It's 5 days....so it will fit perfectly into this POP challenge!

She said the last girl at the center to do it lost 6lbs in one week! I'd be THRILLED with 3!

whatazoo
09-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Amy,
I am not participating in this challenge, but I am usually really POP, and have slowed down considerably. I did start back up on Gold instead of #2, so that is what I am basing my POP-ness on! LOL What I am trying to say is I would like to get the information you got about a Plateau Buster.

amylou7777
09-11-2007, 05:51 PM
I will be sure to post it once I am home this evening. It is a 5 day thing, no condiments, all lean protiens and all "lite" carbs (wasa crackers, melba toast, rf triscuits, whole wheat pita) everything else is followed the same as your normal plan.

I'll post the entire printout later!

aguerin
09-12-2007, 08:22 AM
Amy are you planning on starting another POP week challenge? I couldn't do this one cause I knew I was going to be traveling, but starting Monday (17th) I'm up for one. Just wondering.

bradleys mom
09-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Well I guess the cupcakes and truffles didn't have too much bad affect. I was down 1.4 today (After I said I wasn't even going to weigh in.) I also started the womans world version of takeoff today. We'll see what happens Saturday!

bradleys mom
09-12-2007, 10:55 PM
WOOOOOO I have been POP (Knockoff Takeoff) All day! I feel awesome (besides the sinus infection I woke up with) I was dragging butt all day then I remembered to take my Vitamax and it was like a jolt. I actually paid good attention at school, then came home and did a 30 minute workout! (Feeling some motivation girls...!) I'm getting those other 10 lbs by Columbus Day!!!!

amylou7777
09-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Amy- definitely! I know it should be our goal to POP every single day on LAWL, but these challenges are really helping me to focus on taking it meal by meal. So we will be here when you get back from your trip!

Kim-way to go!!

Also, I've posted a plateau breaker that seems more do-able than take off for me! So far so good....

It's been a POP day for me...I think I had a POP day yesterday too! I'll have to check the journal...been super busy around here!

WHERE IS KATY?

amylou7777
09-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Kim-looks like we were posting at the same time!

I'm so glad things are back on track for you! Way to go on the workout-I've finally gotten my butt into gear and am back to multiple workouts per week.

I was down another lb today since Tues!! So excited to knock another one off. I'm so ready to be out of the 50s...almost there. The plateau buster was exactly what I needed...I haven't been brave enough to do a TO since I've been on LAWL...I think I might try it next weekend.

Lots of POP love to you all!

How is everyone doing?