LA Weight Loss - well I stepped on my scale this morning

NaomiZ
08-18-2007, 12:50 PM
and was surprised to see 142.8! since running out of the LA weight loss supplements etc. I have been pretty static at 144/145 so I did the FF for 2 days (and cheated on it each night LOL) and it seems to have worked me off the plateau for today anyway.

FlabbyHarry
08-18-2007, 04:02 PM
woo hoo! way ta go :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

NaomiZ
08-18-2007, 04:15 PM
hey that is an AWESOME siggy! how on earth did you get that?

NaomiZ
08-20-2007, 09:48 PM
well DRAT the pounds I lost are back and brought a friend or 2 (darn unreliable scale!!!) I'm not going to change my ticker quite yet for incentive though ;) Man I think I got taken on 2 auctions on EBAY for FB's and Trimax and that's what I desperately need to get me back on track and kick these nasty munchies and bad cravings I have. Can someone please post the ingredients on them so I can go to the health food store and find something close?

QueenLucia
08-21-2007, 10:28 AM
I get on my home scale, same time every morning. And my home scale is 2lbs lighter than LA scale but it gives me an indication of what I will do... doesnt always work though....

afb0407
08-21-2007, 10:36 AM
all i can say is....:cb::cb::cb::dance::dance::dance::bravo: great job!!! I havent stepped on the scale in 2 weeks....so im hoping.....and praying .....that when i do il lhave the same results....gonna give it a few more days!! and then BAM.....i want to be AMAZED!!! lol Good job ziggy!

NaomiZ
08-21-2007, 10:47 AM
I've been doing the same thing since Saturday and it is definitely back up and brought 2 friends :( so I changed my ticker. I am so upset why can't I get past this plateau? GRRRRRR stupid EBay I paid a fortune and neither one has arrived and they supposedly got sent on the 3rd.